Ghost

-------------------------------------------------------
......James's Villa 12:00

In James's warm room with black and white blankets and curtains, he was sleeping soundly on his bed. The window was wide open, allowing a gentle breeze to blow in, making the curtains flutter...

Stuck...stuck...

The sound of the window being slightly shaken by the wind, James turned around slightly because the sound of the window made him uncomfortable... James opened his eyes slightly, a strange feeling enveloped him, suddenly he sat up in surprise and immediately appeared a long-haired girl with a bloody white shirt appeared right in front of him. James stepped back and tried to wake up because he was afraid he wasn't awake yet.

- Who is it? - James shouted with a slightly shaking voice.

- James...James...

The ghost suddenly smiled softly and called his name, followed by a wild, chilling laugh. James immediately waved the gun under his pillow and aimed at it, screaming continuously.

Stay away! Stay away!

Susu! What are you doing?

The sound of someone calling his name hugged James tightly and pulled James's hand to stop him from shooting again as he was shooting continuously with his eyes closed.Susu! What's wrong with you?

Recognizing Mark's voice, James turned to look at his brother, fearfully pointing ahead:

-Ma! Ma!

- Calm down, there are no ghosts. - Mark shook James vigorously to calm him down.

James looked back and saw that the ghost had disappeared, leaving only the bullets he shot in front that punctured the wall and the flower pots nearby also broke. James widened his eyes as if he couldn't believe his eyes, he had clearly seen a ghost.

- What's wrong with you? - Net waved his hand in front of James while he was wearing dark glasses and sitting in front of him.

- I'm okay.- James sighed, still stirring the glass of water.Net felt strange and reached out to take off James's glasses. Right in front of him were James' dark, panda-like eyes and a sullen face:

- Couldn't you sleep last night?

- Uhm, last night... I saw something unclean. - James's hands were still shaking when he remembered what happened last night.

- Something unclean? Could it be...- Net looked at James's expression and partly guessed it.

- Maybe there's too much work these days, everything is managed by me, so...I probably have to go to a psychologist.- James sighed and looked at Net.

- Your second brother seems to be getting engaged? - Net walked over and sat next to James so he could lean on him.

- Yes, last week while traveling, he brought a girl back and said he wanted to get engaged to her. - James told Net about Mark's story.That girl is also very lovely and cute. Looks like this time my brother has found the right person.. also happy. - James smiled when his brother found happiness for himself after many years of focusing on the Supamongkon family.

- Maybe you should come to my place tonight.- Net pulled James's hand, looking worried when he saw the tired look on his face.

James smiled slightly, understanding Net's concern:

- I'm okay. I'm still busy investigating the case..you also have a lot of work to do.

- When you go home later, go sleep for a while. Your face looks very haggard.- Net raised his hand to touch James's face, looking like he was really worried about James.

- I know.- James held Net's hand close to his face.

10:00 PM......

- Second brother, sister Gia Han, have just returned? - James sat on the sofa in the room watching TV when he saw his brother and his future sister-in-law, Tu Gia Han, enter. He smiled warmly and talked to both of them.

- Are you still not sleeping? - Gia Han walked over and sat down next to James.

- I can't sleep.- James shook his head, he didn't dare go to sleep because he was afraid he would see the ghost again.

- Wear it and it will help you ward off evil spirits. - Gia Han smiled gently and took out a talisman from her pocket.

For me, she went to the temple all day to ask for a charm for me to wear, afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep. - Mark walked over and sat down, hugging Gia Han gently.

Thank you.- James smiled and took the talisman.You two, let's talk, I'm going to bed. - Not wanting to be a hindrance, James quickly walked up to the room.

Walking upstairs, James turned slightly and looked down when he saw his brother and Gia Han chatting happily. James smiled slightly. He had never seen his brother so happy.

Opening the door, James looked around to see that nothing suspicious existed in his room. Closing the door, changing into his nightgown, James climbed into bed and slept. He kept tossing and turning because he couldn't sleep. He had never encountered anything like last night before. Thinking until he was tired, James fell asleep for a while.

..1:00 AM....

clack...clack...Again the wind made the window slam inward, James dreamily opened his eyes. He looked around, everything was still quiet, got out of bed and walked to the window.

- Huh huh...

James couldn't say anything about the girl from yesterday with the bloody white shirt and pale face standing at the window looking at him. His legs trembled. James quickly backed away...the ghost disappeared again. James breathed lightly before he could catch his breath, he felt something cold down his spine... James's face turned pale, he turned around, and the ghost was looking down with long hair covering his glasses and slowly looking up. Looking at James, he smiled savagely.

- AAAA...

James's voice was blocked, he couldn't say a word, he jumped away and grabbed everything he could and threw it at that ghost. But it seemed to be in vain as he kept looking at James and laughing, the laughter echoing throughout the room.- Don't...come...close...to...me...- James covered his face with his hands and shouted

- James covered his face with his hands and shouted