Discovery

-------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen everything? - Evy's voice rang out from behind James.

James was startled and dropped the wooden box on the floor. Two dried, smelly hearts fell on the floor as well as a small red bag... James's eyes became a bit scared when facing  Evy whose eyes were now cold moving towards him.

- Why you? - James tried to calmly ask Evy because he didn't expect Evy to do this.

- There are no good men in this world, they deserve to die... no... death does not reduce all their sins... let's cut out their hearts to see what color they are? - Evy smiled slightly and looked at James.Cut that part when they reincarnate and they won't be able to harm women anymore.- Evy walked closer to James and picked up the two hearts, looking at them and smiling with excitement that made people shiver.

- Evy! You're crazy...no matter what they did wrong, you shouldn't have done that.- James backed away slightly and looked at the door to run out.

Where do you want to go? - Evy grabbed James's hand and pulled him back.

- Don't make the same mistake again, turn yourself in quickly. The police will help you reduce your sentence. - James tried to convince Evy.

- It's late, I can't turn back anymore.- Evy sat down on the floor, tears falling.

- I don't want it...I don't want it.- Evy hugged her head and cried in fear.Evy! Don't do that, I'll help you. - James felt sorry for Evy, he gently walked closer to Evy, sat down and hugged her.

                         Xoc

The sound of a vase hitting James's head when he was caught off guard, Evy raised her hand to grab a nearby vase and attacked James. James collapsed on the floor with blood flowing from his head and Evy looked at James and smiled softly

A moment later when James woke up, he found himself pinned to the chair, his head hurt, and blood was still flowing. Evy was sitting opposite James peeling apples and smiling happily...

- Evy! What are you doing? Quickly let me go.- James shouted and tried to struggle but his arms and legs were tied tightly.

- James! You know, I consider you a good friend...so I decided to help you do something.- Evy held the peeled apple lightly on the table and approached James with cold iron eyes.What are you planning to do? - James saw Evy's eyes, making him worried.

Your boyfriend's name is so despicable, he already has such a good lover and yet he still knows another girl.- Evy suddenly became angry on behalf of James.

Are you talking about Net? - James panicked and worried.

- No, Evy, you can't hurt Net...he's not what you think.- James shouted.