New items

--------------------------------------------------------Since we're here, let's go inside and have some breakfast

-Since we're here, let's go inside and have some breakfast.- Thai Tuyet grabbed Net's hand.

Net grabbed him and pushed Thai Tuyet's hand away because he was thinking what if James saw him He would be sleeping on the floor tonight.

- There's no need for us to come here to investigate.

-Thai Tuyet, you go in first, we have something to discuss later.- Tutor pushed Thai Tuyet inside to help Net relieve the situation.

-Who says digging flowers is so painful?- Max and Zee looked at Net and smiled sinisterly.

Net went to put his arms around Max's neck and Zee threatened:- When you meet James, I forbid you two to talk nonsense or else i'll kill someone.

-Ugh...uh...let go and say.- Max tried to breathe when Net squeezed too hard

-Remember, don't tell James.- Net let go of both of them and brushed his shirt.

They all went inside the store, they met the owner and were invited inside to see where they cooked. Four people checked each item very carefully, especially the knives displayed to chop food.

-Boss To, is it just you and two people in the kitchen at your shop?- Tutor stood and chatted with the shop owner.

-Yes, we only hire two people to work in the kitchen, the rest are just waiters.
- The shop owner slowly answered Tutor.

-You probably know Truong My Han, what is her relationship with you?- Max went to ask the shop owner to get more clues.My friend rented the house to her. Many times he didn't have time to pick up the rent, so he asked me to pick it up for her.- Mr. To also slowly answered Max's question.

-So when you got the money, did you stay and talk to her?- Max looked at Mr. To suspiciously.

But Mr. To still calmly replied to Max as if he did not lie:

- No, after I get the money, I leave right away. Sometimes when we chat, it's just a quick question.

-Why are there so many people here?

Everyone was questioning the shop owner when a woman with a sour voice walked in. As soon as Mr. To saw the woman come in, he quickly ran to carry the bags in her hands and put them on the table.-Did you just come back from going out? Are you tired? Can I pour you some tea? - Mr. To looked a bit obsequious towards that woman.

-This is?- Zee looked at the woman and asked Mr. To

-This is my wife
- Mr. To introduced the sour lemon woman

-That man, I don't know what he does at night and the police keep coming, how can he do business...when I got home and saw his gloomy face, I was sick of it.- Mrs. To cursed at her husband's face and then carried it away. Some bags went inside.