Human or ghost

-------------------------------------------------------- Net!! What Hao Phong said to me this morning, is he really mentally ill?? You're trying to hide it from me, right?? - James shook Net hard

- Net!! What Hao Phong said to me this morning, is he really mentally ill?? You're trying to hide it from me, right?? - James shook Net hard. He was afraid that Net was hiding his illness. He felt like he was getting worse and worse.

No, you are very normal.. You're really not sick.- Net held James's hands tightly, he wanted to restrain James' emotions right now.

- You lied to me, otherwise why would I keep seeing ghosts and blood, what will happen next? - James trembled, his shoulders were shaking, he hugged his arms tightly with a scared expression.
- Susu! Believe me... I'm not lying to you... you're really normal, maybe you're too tired so you're hallucinating...!- Net hugged James tightly and tried to analyze him so he could understand.

- I'm so scared, why is that happening? - James cried in Net's arms, he was really scared.

- I think the first time you saw a ghost was at your house... let's go back there to investigate. - Net held James' hand tightly and gently pushed him away. He still didn't believe there was a ghost but wanted to go to James' villa to find out. .

- Do you believe that I'm not mentally ill... or do I really have such a thing? - James widened his eyes and looked at Net worriedly.

Net stroked James' cheeks and smiled softly:

- There is no such thing, believe me! - Net kissed James's forehead firmly, making James feel more secure.

..James House....- Second young master!

James opened the door and walked in. All of his subordinates bowed their heads to greet him, took Net's hand, James smiled brightly and entered the house. Mark was sitting on the sofa choosing wedding flowers with Gia Han. When he heard James' footsteps, he smiled brightly at his younger brother. His eyes looked towards Net, the boy walking next to his younger brother.

This guy must be the famous detective Net Siraphop of this city!- Mark walked up to Net and held out his hand as if wanting to shake hands with Net.

- Hello, I've heard about the name of the Great Master of Thanh Long Bang for a long time and only met him today... it's truly a blessing. Net shook Mark's hand and smiled warmly.

- Are you okay, SuSu, why is your face so weak? - Mark looked at James worriedly when he saw James' bad expression.I'm fine...it's okay.- James smiled in response to his brother's words.

- Net! This is Gia Han, my brother's fiancée.- James raised his hand to introduce the girl standing next to Mark.

Hello! - Net smiled at the end to greet Gia Han and she also smiled and greeted Net with her friendly smile.

- Big brother, I want Net to stay with me for a few days, is that okay?

James grabbed Mark's hand and started playing whiny tricks. Mark frowned and looked at Net but couldn't refuse James. So I had to agree with James and consider Net's plan to stay a success.