The heart sobs

-------------------------------------------------------James's slightly clumsy kiss made Net's heart tremble

James's slightly clumsy kiss made Net's heart tremble. He had kissed many girls, but Net loved James's kiss because it really made him feel sweet...soft lips and tongue. James's love when entwined with his tongue was the love that Net also wanted. The feeling of a heart skipping a beat is what James brings to Net's heart. James gently sat on Net's lap, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed Net fiercely, making Net excited. Their kiss became more and more passionate as they only knew the existence of each other's lips and listened to each other's heartbeat.Net's hand crept inside James' shirt. Maybe he was about to take off his shirt, but then Net stopped, he removed his hand from there and gently pushed James away. James blushed shyly when he saw his actions just now, along with Net's hand trying to take off his shirt.

- Just now...- James hesitated and wanted to say something but couldn't utter a sentence because he was embarrassed.

Net smiled and gently stroked James' cheek:

- I respect you James because you are very different from the people I knew before... I want to let you know how much I love you... I can't be negligent in this matter... I want to give you a unforgettable memory.
- Net gently stroked James' nose and smiled at him gently.I don't know if love comes so fast that I don't know if it's real or not... I don't have experience like other guys, I just know how to follow my heart.
- James' eyes remained shy at the end of his face. Looking down without looking at Net shows his mood.

- But just now I felt a strange feeling in my heart that seemed like... love... I loved you, right?

- The promise I made to you is to catch the culprit before Valentine's Day, then you will make an appointment with me... I will still do it. What you want me to do, I will definitely do it and do it well.- Net confidently told James but those words also carried sincerity.

- I believe in you.- James said, holding Net's hand tightly.

Net took out the jade piece he took from him the day before in his pocket:Give it back to him...it will be better to wear it...the Thanh Dragon jade will protect you and dispel evil spirits..it will help you feel more secure.- Net put it back on James's neck.

James was about to say that he didn't want it back, but then he thought about something and stopped, letting Net put it back on his neck. He had another plan for himself.

- Net, have you figured out who the suspect is? - James suddenly remembered the case and asked Net.

Net looked at James for a moment and smiled slightly:

- I've only guessed 8 parts. I have something to ask you...after the murder, did Tieu Mi have any strange symptoms?

She...I don't know...she's just normal as always.- James thought for a moment before answering Net.

- Do you doubt her? - James looked at Net curiously.This matter...the divine secret cannot be revealed.- Net smiled mischievously and secretly, he appeared mysterious and did not want to let James know.

James frowned and looked at Net as if he wanted to give him a puffed-up cheeks:

- Disgusting, if you don't say anything...don't come looking for me anymore.- James angrily stood up and left the room.

- Hey, wait for me...it's just a moment!- Net ran after James.

When the two left, there was a smiling shadow following them, in its hand still holding a shiny rope.

-Coming to my house.- James smiled and turned back to look at Net. They were standing in front of the villa door. Net kept looking at James, he seemed unable to let James enter the house.James, can I hug you for a moment?- Net held James' hand and said gently, his eyes waiting for a yes. The first time he wanted to hug a guy, he had to ask.

James smiled and nodded quickly. Net hugged James tightly as if he didn't want him to leave him. A feeling of regret exists in their hearts, wishing that time would stop so that they could be together forever.

- Now I know how powerful love is... I just hope I can quickly solve the case and have a true Valentine's night with you. I love you so much that I don't know how to let you go? - Net gently whispered in James' ear.

- Handsome detective, try your best!!- James gently pushed Net away and raised his hand to make a gesture with a brilliant smile to encourage Net.Sometimes fierce, harsh, stubborn, sometimes adorable, James' constantly changing personality makes Net love him so much that he loves everything about James. There has never been a girl's eyes and smile that has existed indelibly in his mind and heart. Now they are all filled with the image of a boy named James. It is filled in Net's heart and is difficult to erase and go.

- James, who is he going with today? - Mark stood in the house and lifted the window curtain to look outside and saw James chatting intimately with a strange boy.

- Young master, my subordinates will investigate.

With just one question from Mark about the son accompanying James, all his subordinates immediately went to investigate Net's background. Mark just wants James to be safe, he's afraid James will be deceived by others.After breaking up with Net and entering Mark's house, Mark also acted as if nothing was wrong and did not ask about Net's problem with James. For the first time, James knew how to dream and hug his pillow against the bed and laugh to himself when thinking of Net and the sweet things he gave him.

- Ah! I'm always worried that I'll forget to take my medicine while daydreaming. If I don't know, I'll be worried. - James got out of bed and opened the cabinet to get a bottle of stomach pain medicine because he often had stomach pain from working and forgetting to eat. Holding the bottle of medicine in his hand seemed to remind James of something..

***Recall***

- Tieu Mi, quickly go down to the wine cellar to get more wine. - James pushed open the door and walked in to call Tieu Mi, when suddenly Tieu Mi was startled and dropped the bottle on top of hers to the ground, frantically picking it up. James' eyes suddenly looked suspiciously at Tieu Mi.

- Are you sick?No, I have a stomach ache, this is stomach medicine.- Tieu Mi quickly put the bottle of medicine in her bag and quickly left the room, leaving James suspicious.

***End ***

Stomach pain medicine? - James turned the medicine bottle and remembered that the medicine in Tieu Mi's hand was not the same as the stomach pain medicine.

I guess I thought too much that maybe she would go to another doctor.- Having said that, James took the medicine and went to sleep, leaving his doubts aside.

- Having said that, James took the medicine and went to sleep, leaving his doubts aside