The body is not pregnant

-------------------------------------------------------

**SRP's house**

- Net Siraphop!

- Thump...

James's scream was followed by the sound of a large object curled up in a blanket rolling onto the bed. When it hit the floor, it quickly opened up and it turned out to be Net inside, he was rubbing his head..

- Ter, what are you doing? - Net looked at James and grimaced, still rubbing his head and arms because of course it hurt when he was knocked down from the bed.

James smiled when he saw Net being rolled to the ground:

- Who told you to tickle me? - Net grabbed his shirt to cover himself because he wasn't wearing anything.

- But even so, you don't need to kick me down, right? Last night it was very difficult to get into the room. The fun time didn't last long before he had the heart to kick Net.

- Net wrapped the blanket around himself and climbed back into bed, nagging James.

- It's already past 5am, let's go to sleep. - James knew he was a bit too much... so he climbed on top of Net and patted his cheek gently.

I'm tired...let's go to sleep.- James blinked and looked at Net.

- Let's continue tomorrow night.- James whined at Net lying in his lap.

- That's what I said.- Net smiled crookedly.

Tomorrow night I won't forgive you.

Tit...tit...tit...

Hearing the phone ring, James frowned and looked at Net because every time he was in the two-person world, the phone would ring.

Net laughed at James, then grabbed the phone:

- I'm listening, Max.

Net talked with Max for a while. Not knowing that there was a murder, he could only grin at James. James didn't know what else to do but let Net go.

Net drove to the right location via phone Max told him, it was a small alley.

As soon as I got out of the car, I saw people crowded at the blockaded scene. The sound of cars, sirens, and reporters taking photos created chaos. Net quickly squeezed inside and walked towards where Tutor and Max were standing.What's wrong, what's going on? - Net said while looking at the surrounding scene.

- The corpse was a pregnant woman, Zee brought it back to the office for examination.- Max told Net again, he pointed to the chalk mark that symbolized the victim's position when she died.