Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer

"Abbey saaley! Hum achhe se puch rahe hai bata do, warna woh ayegi na, toh tumko zinda nahi chodegi...", said a 5'9 tall man to the person who was hanging from the ceiling above, his hands tied with metal chains, blood dripping through his mouth, hands, legs everywhere.
( I'm asking you nicely tell me everything , because if she comes, then she won't spare you alive.)

"Abbey woh kya karegi, agar Randhawa k haatho yeh lag gaye na, toh woh zinda nahi bachegi!", said the man chuckling.
( what will she do? If it reaches the Randhawa's then they won't spare her alive.)

"Pehele unke haath lagne toh do phir! Aur, dusro k barey mein soch ne se pehele khud k barey mein sochna chahiye! Kyu, Kailash?", entered a woman. All the men standing over there bowed down, greeting her.
(Let it first reach their hands! And, we should first think about ourselves, before thinking about others! Right, Kailash?)

"Madam, yeh sala kuch hi nahi bol raha hai! Aap puch lijiye Virat bhai se!", said Kailash fumbling.
(Madam, this bastard isn't saying anything! You ask Virat!")

"Put him down Kailash. Let me see!", said the woman. The room was filled with complete darkness. There were no lights, no windows nothing. Just a door for entry and exit purposes.

"I have checked all the online platforms and sent our men also, the informations haven't reached their hands or anyones. Iss chutiye ke paas hi hai sab!", saying another woman entered into the room.
(This asshole still has it!")

"Kailash! Put him down!", the woman yelled, widening her eyes.

Kailash untied the man and put him down making him sit on a chair and again tying both of his hands with a metal chain.

"Main inki tarha gala nahi phadungi! Ek hi baar puchungi. Information kaha hai?", the woman asked the man, leaning towards him.
(I'll not shout like them! I'll just ask once. Where is the information?)

"A.S....ladkiyon ko yeh kam sobha nahi deti madam. Aur agar Randhawa k haathon yeh information lag gaye toh noch kha lenge aapko!", the man said looking at her tattoo grinning with a wicked smile on his face.
( A.S...women are not suitable for such kind of a job madam. And if the Randhawa's get this information then they would rip you apart!)

"Kailash, did you search him properly ?", the woman asked looking at him.

"Yes ma'am. We didn't get anything.", Kailash replied.

"Nihar, yeh Sameer jis jis platform se Randhawa's ko information send karte hai, woh sab hack karlo! Khudko bohot smart samajh te ho na? Ab dekh kya hota hai!", saying the woman slapped the man so hard that he fell on the ground along with the chair.
( Nihar, hack all those platforms which this Sameer uses to send all these information to the Randhawa's. You think of yourself to be very smart right? Now see what happens!)

The man who was tied and being brutally tortured is Sameer Reddy. He works as an informer for the Randhawa's, mainly Adhiraj Randhawa and sometimes for his father Rajdeep Randhawa. But this time, Sameer was working for Rajdeep.

A.S. Nobody knows who she is, nobody has even seen her face but she is the first biggest weapon dealer in the world. She has a large connection with the underworld. Most of the mafia's from the underworld purchase weapons from this A.S.group and also from Adhiraj Randhawa.
A.S. and Randhawa Enterprise work in alliance.

"Shit man! We are on time! Yeh toh scheduled hai. Iss chutiye ko pata tha k yeh bachega nahi...isiliye isne message scheduled kar diya. This is gonna reach Rajdeep Randhawa within an hour!", the other woman said looking up from her laptop screen.
(Shit man! We are on time! This is scheduled. This asshole knew that he won't be spared...so he scheduled the message. This is gonna Rajdeep Randhawa within an hour!)