21. Healing her soul

It been a week since that incident

It been a week since that incident. Opening up to Adhiraj was really the best decision of mine. I feel very relieved now, and he is a gentleman in true sense. I thought he would start hating me and leave me because I am a sufferer of rape and also I didn't tell him this for such a long time. All these thoughts scared me a lot for the past few weeks, but now it doesn't scare me anymore because I know that he'll never leave me. He told me that he loves me! I heard it that day. But I want him to confess in a romantic way and even I also want to confess my feelings to him. Our first month anniversary is just a few days away! Yes, I'll confess my feelings that day!

Adhiraj is taking enormous care of me. He is trying his level best to treat my wounds. We both are gradually getting to know each other, getting close to each other. These days I nearly stick to him. I still feel afraid whether again Agasthya will show up or not. He pampers me too much these days. We watch series and documentaries together, I wish to cuddle him most of the time these days and so his arms are always open for me, even I don't feel like eating until and unless he sits beside me! I am falling for him very hard.

Nobody at home except Yuvraj bhaiya and Yashika knows about my past leaving Adhiraj . They told maa and Randhawa saheb that I get panic attacks due to some childhood trauma regarding my parents death and all. It's not that they are ashamed of telling that I was raped, it's me who told them not to tell maa because I don't know what she'll think of me. What if she forces me to break my marriage with Adhiraj!? If Randhawa saheb gets to know this then I'll surely get thrown out of the house. I don't want to leave him. I love him very much!

My treatment is still going on. Isha comes for a routine checkup every week because my case is very important to her. She is a great psychiatrist as she holds a very positive aura that can heal anyone. She'll be very successful in future. Yuv bhaiya and Yashika are always there to give me company when Adhiraj is out for work. They have turned out to be my real brothers and sisters. Nihar also comes very frequently to visit me. She keeps on apologising for that day because she thinks it's because of her that she couldn't make it on time that day. One incident can disrupt everyone's life! Armaan bhaiya, Rukmini di and Akash bhaiya also visit me often. They got to know about my past from Nihar. Both my brothers have done a lot of research about my food choices. Whenever they come, they bring me my favourite foods, chocolates, ice creams and all. My own brother called me a whore and never ever came to visit me when I was lying on the hospital bed for a month. He just paid the hospital bill as it was his 'duty' towards me.

I have never got so much of care ever in my life before. It's all because of this one person- Adhiraj. He might have married me forcefully but he gave me a complete family where people genuinely love and care for me.

 He might have married me forcefully but he gave me a complete family where people genuinely love and care for me