44. His BAD GIRL🔥

"Let me be your bad girl!", I mumbled near his ears making my boobs touch his face

"Let me be your bad girl!", I mumbled near his ears making my boobs touch his face. I know he loves them a lot, so why not tease him with it only!? He tried to grab one of my boobs in his mouth but I instantly straightened myself.

"Sweetheart!?", he asked me widening his eyes. I decided on teasing him a bit more to witness his wildest side.

"I am your bad girl now!", I said unbuttoning my jeans. He smirked looking at me while I slid the jeans down my waist and threw it off somewhere on the floor. I was just on my bra and underwear, still hovered over him. He tried to pull me by my waist but I stopped him holding his wrist midway. He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Strip daddy!", I groaned near his ears again colliding my voluptuous boobs with his face. His breath escalated listening to 'daddy'. He tried to touch one of my boobs and I gave him a chance. He squeezed one of them earning a sensual moan from me but I backed off again when he tried to grab my nipple in his mouth.

"Are you trying to tease me sweetheart!? Don't do it or else this night is gonna be tough for you!", he said tracing my bare waist with the back of his hands.

"Strip daddy! I don't like repeating myself.", I said to him pecking his lips. He smirked and started unbuttoning his shirt and lowers while I was still standing on my knees, my both legs resting on either side of him. He slid down his boxers and his long hard bulge popped out of it. I gulped looking at it. It's huge!

"Good daddy! Now eyes on me only!", I said to him in a seductive tone and the next action was very uncertain for me. He tossed me on the bed and caged me in his hold hovering over me. I widened my eyes looking at him and he smirked.

"Adhiraj, it was my turn today!", I said to him pouting and a spank landed on my boob.

*spank*

"Aannhhh!", I moaned out looking at him.

"You were teasing me with these right? Let me torment them a bit now!", saying he tore my bra and my jiggly boobs popped out colliding with his face again.

"Adhiraj you tore my bra again!?", I asked him widening my eyes. Another spank landed on my boob, this one was a bit harsh.

*spank*

"Aanhhh Adhiraj!", I moaned again closing my eyes.

"Call me daddy!", he groaned near my ears while massaging my boobs, earning sensual moans from my mouth. My core was feeling wet and a knot was forming on my stomach. I needed his touch now!

He grabbed one of my boobs in his mouth and started sucking it hungrily while kneading the other one. He was sucking on my boobs like a baby. His pouted face was looking so cute! This is his favourite task, which he can do all day. He loves my bosom area a lot. He took my dark brown nipple between his teeth and bit it earning a sensual moan from my mouth.