26. Staying Apart

I helped her packing all her belongings and got out of our bedroom

I helped her packing all her belongings and got out of our bedroom. She glanced at our bedroom for one last time and closed the door sighing. I ordered one of the staff members to carry her luggage down and load it in the car. We walked down the stairs, our fingers entangled with each other.

"Adhiraj...", she pouted looking at me midway. I pecked her pouted lips, then brushing off some loose hair strands on her face tucking them behind her ears.

"I know sweetheart! I'll come to meet you and we'll have some good times together as well!", I said to her winking. She blushed listening to my words and hid her face on my chest.

We walked into the living hall where her brother and sister in law were standing along with Niharika waiting for her. She went towards my mother and bowed down to touch her feet and maa wrapped her in her embrace.

"I know you don't feel like going beta, but it's just a matter of few days! Then again you both will stay together forever.", she said patting Aradhya's head.

"Bhabhi I'll miss you!", saying Yashika hugged her tightly and then bowed down to touch her feet.

"I'll miss you too! Take care of yourselves.", Aradhya said looking at Yashika and then at Yuvraj who didn't want his bhabhi to leave at all.

"Yaar bhabhi aap chali jaogi toh hum bore ho jayenge! Yeh bhaiya k saath koi maza nahi hai!", Yuvraj said to my sweetheart pouting and then bowed down to touch her feet. My sweetheart blessed him and then giggled at his words.
(Hey bhabhi you if you leave then I'll get bored! There's no fun with bhaiya at all!)

"Hum jaldh hi agayenge Yuv bhaiya! Apna khayal rakhna.", my sweetheart said to him smiling.
(I'll come home very soon Yuv bhaiya! Take care of yourself.)

We walked out of the house to bid all of them goodbye. My sweetheart was talking with the others while I walked towards his bastard brother to warn him a bit.

"Agar mujhe pata chala k tu ne uske saath battamezee ki, uska dil dukhaya toh you'll see what I do to you!", I said to Aman whispering. He looked at me with his eyes widened but didn't say anything.
(If I get to know that you misbehaved with her, you made her cry then you'll see what I do to you!)

"Divya we need to leave now!", saying Aman got into the car.

"We'll take our leave now! Jaldhi milenge Mrs. Randhawa! Aaru, Nihar chalo.", saying Divya walked towards the car.

"Aaru let's go!", Niharika said to her but my sweetheart's gaze stuck at me. Her eyes were turning teary. I walked towards her and encased her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my nape.

"Take care of yourself sweetheart! I love you.", saying I placed a deep kiss on her cheeks.

"You too Adhiraj! Time se khana kha lena. Do not miss your meals!", she said sniffing. Aww my baby! How do I stay without her now!