14. You are mine 🔥

The Randhawa House was glorified today

The Randhawa House was glorified today. Enormous seating area for the guests, three types of cuisine: Indian, Chinese, Italian. Bar station filled with various imported liquor brands. Today is our reception party rather an introduction of mine as Adhiraj Randhawa's wife. As the marriage did not take place with much celebration and flaunts, the Randhawa's have planned a grand reception party.

"Bhabhi! What are you doing here? Come, you need to get ready!", saying Yashika pulled me with her upstairs into her room where my outfit was kept. Again there were more than 70-80 lehenga's and I was given to choose any one.

I took a glance through all the lehenga's. There were so many, of different colours it was driving me crazy. My eyes fell on a different shade of pink. I took it out and it was beautiful. I chose that dust pink coloured lehenga. Yashika was already dressed up so she left the room.

I changed into my lehenga and I was looking pretty good. I then sat down in front of the dressing table and wore my jewels which were kept for me- a pair of diamond earrings, my patent nuptial chain, a diamond necklace and two diamond bangles. My nose pin remained unchanged. I then applied some kohl down my eyes, followed by some eyeliner and mascara and finally a nude shaded lipstick for my lips. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my seat and opened the door. It was maa and Yashika.

"Wow bhabhi! You are looking fabulous!", said Yashika.

"Sach mein! Meri beti kitni sundar lag rahi hai aaj. Nazar na lagey kisi ki!", saying maa applied a kohl tika behind my ears.
(Really! My daughter is looking so beautiful today. May you stay away from all the evil eyes.)

"Let's go bhabhi! The guests have already started coming and bhaiya is also waiting for you

"Let's go bhabhi! The guests have already started coming and bhaiya is also waiting for you.", said Yashika.

"Yes, let's go!", saying I took my phone and went along with maa and Yashika.

I walked down the stairs and saw the hall filled with guests. Many were big business men, many big politicians and all were also spotted. The Randhawa's indeed have a huge connection around the world. I saw Yuvraj bhaiya and Randhawa saheb attending some guests and maa also went towards a couple to attend them.