11. Welcome home!

Our wedding was complete

Our wedding was complete. Aradhya and I are now officially wedded. Both of us got up from our seats and one by one went to take blessings from our elders.

We first approached towards my mother. Both us bowed down in front of her and she showered all her blessings to both of us. I saw her smile genuinely today after so many years. We then approached towards our father. We both stood in front of him. I thought Aradhya would not bow down in front of him but she did. She was very respectful with her gestures towards my parents. I glared at my father warning him not to do anything wrong. He also blessed us. We then approached towards my uncle and aunt who were quite scared till the whole situation. Aradhya then went towards Armaan and Rukmini. She bowed down to touch Armaan's feet but he stopped her midway and patted her head lovingly, blessing her. She then went towards Rukmini who was very disappointed with this forced marriage. She tried to be strict but couldn't continue when Aradhya hugged her tightly and she also wrapped her arms around her. Both broke into sobs.

"Aaru why did you agree to this? Itni badhi kurbani kyu di? This decision of yours is gonna shape the rest of your life!", said Rukmini breaking the hug.
(Aaru why did you agree to this? Why did you perform such a big sacrifice? This decision of yours is gonna shape the rest of your life!)

"There's nothing called life for me Ruks! Whatever happened has happened! We cannot change it now!", said Aradhya. Her words hit my chest very hard. I have noticed this. Whenever someone talks about her life, her mood instantly changes. I want to know everything about her.

We then approached towards Aman and Divya. Aradhya didn't even take a look at her brother, she directly went towards Divya.

"Take care of yourself Aaru! I don't know about your brother but I can never forgive myself!", said Divya holding Aradhya's hands.

"Bhabhi please! You're nowhere at fault! And please don't cry like this...it's gonna affect your baby!", Aradhya said pointing at Divya's tummy. I don't know what her bastard brother had told her but I never ever thought of killing Divya or her child. I didn't even know that she is expecting. This fucker needs to learn a lesson! How could this fucker be blessed with such a beautiful soul like Divya I still fail to understand.

"What did you exactly tell her huh!? I am going to know it anyway. Don't think it's over Aman because this will never get over!", I whispered into his ears so that only he could hear it.

I shifted my gaze beside me to find that my wife was no longer standing beside me. I looked around and spotted her with her friend Niharika. But the scene wasn't soothing at all. My wife was busy settling a couple's fight. I also saw Yuvraj standing beside his friend Akash. I went towards them and saw Niharika crying and Akash trying to console her.

"After whatever happened I don't trust you one bit you know! Now just leave Akash it's over between us!", Niharika yelled at the top of her voice and left. Aradhya followed her friend. She didn't look at me.