41. Fairytale

My sweetheart was sleeping peacefully in my arms

My sweetheart was sleeping peacefully in my arms. She was really tired. I kept on caressing her head and back when suddenly my phone started ringing. She thinned her brows in sleep as the ringtone was disturbing her. I quickly took my phone and received the call. It was Niharika.

"Hello Adhiraj bhaiya, we have reached and brought everything!", Niharika said from the other end of the call.

"Yes I am coming!", saying I declined the call. I carefully placed my sweetheart's head on the pillow and got up from the bed not before pecking her soft plumpy lips.
.
.
.

I entered the party hall which is in the backside of our house and saw that the decorations had already been started. Yuv, Yashika, Isha, Niharika everyone was taking part enthusiastically in order to make my sweetheart's day special.

"Adhiraj bhaiya! Sab thik thak hai na?", Niharika asked me pointing at the decorations.
(Adhiraj bhaiya! Everything is looking fine right?)

"Yes Niharika it's looking beautiful! By the way where is Armaan and Rukmini?", I asked Niharika thinning my brows.

"Here we are! Sorry hum late ho gaye!", Armaan said entering the hall.
(Here we are! Sorry we are late!)

"It's okay! Let's finish the work quickly.", saying we continued with our decorations.

"Isha aap niche ajao, hum lights laga dete hai!", Yuvraj said looking at Isha who was standing on a chair along with the fairy lights.
(Isha you get down, I'll fix the lights!)

"No no, you just hold the chair tightly!", saying Isha continued with her work.

"Bhai pass me the cellophane paper please!", Yashika said to Yuvraj. He left the chair and walked towards the table where the decoration items were kept. He took the cellophane paper and gave it to Yashika, just when we heard a scream.

"Oh god Yuvraj!", Isha shouted as one leg of her chair broke. She was about to fall down but Yuv ran towards her direction and secured her in his arms in bridal style.

"Isha, are you alright?", everyone said in unison.

"I told you not to get up Isha! What would have happened if you had fallen down!?", Yuvraj said to her in a firm tone still holding her in his arms.

"I am sorry action hero! Now please put me down, I have a lot to do!", Isha said teetering her legs. Yuvraj kept her down on her feet and Isha went with Niharika.