42. He opens up!

The party went well and my sweetheart also enjoyed a lot

The party went well and my sweetheart also enjoyed a lot. I was really happy about it, she had a wonderful smile on her face and I can really go to any extent to bring that adorable smile on her face.

"I had one question!", Aman spoke from behind. Actually everyone was about to leave now and so we were standing near the front gate of our mansion. My sweetheart was talking to Divya and all her friends while I was looking at her mesmerised. She is looking so beautiful in that red gown. I wish to take her now, but I got dragged out of my thoughts because of that punk!

"Go ahead!", I replied him back in a stern tone.

"Do you imagine her in place of my sister, when both of you get intimate and all? But honestly speaking Aradhya is better than her right!? Sometimes I regret that she is born as my sister you know!", Aman sibilated chuckling. This brat is bothering me ever since he stepped his foot here and now he is talking ill about my sweetheart!? How dare he!?

"Saaley, teri himmat kaise hui meri biwi k barey mein aisa kehene ki hn!? Aur woh teri behen hai, tu uske baarey mein aisa sochta hai!? Che!", I bursted out holding his collar. I really feel like ripping off his tongue, but cannot as he my sweetheart's brother and 'used to be' my best friend.
(How dare you talk ill about my wife in front of me you fucker hn!? And she is your sister for god's sake and you think shits like this about her!?)

"Collar chor be saaley!", Aman said raising his tone. Everybody's gaze shifted at us, my sweetheart widened her eyes looking at our position. My blood was boiling at this moment! Nobody spoke to me like this ever in my life.
(Leave my collar you fucker!)

*punch*

"Bhaiyaaa!", my sweetheart shouted. That bastard punched me!? Really!? He is messing up with the wrong person today. I was about to hit Aman back when my sweetheart stood in front of me.

"You don't fight atleast!", she said to me in a pleading tone. I stopped looking at her face, it is her birthday and I cannot ruin her day like this.

"What the hell happened between you two!? Aman why did you hit Adhiraj!?", Divya asked Aman widening her eyes.

"Nothing! Let's go.", saying Aman walked towards the exit gate.

"Sorry Adhiraj, sorry Aaru!", Divya mumbled in a lower tone and walked after Aman.

"Bhaiya are you alright?", Yuv asked me looking at the cut on the corner of my mouth. Blood was oozing out from there as I got hit by the ring that brat was wearing.