22. Revenge

"Bhaiya kal raat se lagatar maar kha raha hai yeh sala!", Yuvraj said standing beside me

(Bhaiya he's getting beaten up since yesterday night!)

We were in my farmhouse which is a few kilometres away from our mansion. We both were standing in the front gate of the room where my guest was kept since yesterday night. He was still getting beaten up by my men. The person who was tied with metal chains and was being brutally beaten up continuously is none other than Agasthya Sharma. One of my business partners along with a very high investor of our company.

"Bandh karo!", Yuvraj ordered our men entering the room along with me.
(Stop it!)

"Open his blindfold!", I ordered my men.

Agasthya opened his eyes and lifted his gaze towards me.

"Adhiraj Randhawa!", he said in surprise.

"Yes Agasthya Sharma! Welcome to hell.", I said to him smirking.

"Why are you doing this Adhiraj!? We are bloody business partners! Both of our fathers are so good friends.", he said panting.

"Jisne meri biwi ko itna dukh diya, usko main iss duniya mein chayen ki saans tak bhi nahi lene dunga!" I said grinning my teeth. My blood was boiling, I wished to shoot him with my gun just now but my sweetheart had suffered a lot because of this bastard and I won't give him such an easy death.
(The one who gave so much pain to my wife, I will not even let him take a breath of peace in this world!)

"Toh yeh saab uss kutiya k liye ho raha hai!", Agasthya said chuckling. His hands and legs were still tied with metal chains, blood was dripping from every corner of his body.
(So all this is happening because of that bitch!)

"Abbey saaley! teri himmat kaise hui meri bhabhi k barey mein aise bolne ki!?", saying Yuvraj thrashed him on the ground. I did not stop him. He's ultimately going to get the worst punishment from me.
(You fucker! How dare you address my bhabhi like this!?)

Agasthya was still lying on the floor, blood was oozing out from his forehead. He still had that wicked smile on his face. I picked him up fisting his hair snd made him sit straight facing me.

"Teri himmat kaise hui usko chune ki? Main uske aankhon mein ek ansu tak bardash nahi kar sakta aur tu ne usko itna bara trauma diya...uski zindagi kharab kardi!", I yelled at him punching his face with all the force I had.
(How dare you touch her? I can't even tolerate a drop of tear in her eyes and you have given her such a big trauma....you ruined her life!)

"Aye Adhiraj! Uss kutiya k liye tu khudki zindagi kyu barbad kar raha hai!? Tujhe pata hai na mere papa kya kar sakte hai...", Agasthya said grinning his teeth. How dare this punk threaten me!
(Hey Adhiraj! Why are you ruining your life for that bitch!? You know right what my father can do!?)