17. Unforgettable Memories

My head was bursting with pain as if somebody is playing some heavy party music inside my head

My head was bursting with pain as if somebody is playing some heavy party music inside my head. I opened my eyes and looked around realising I'm in my bedroom. I was changed into a fresh pair of clothes, my face was also cleaned. I don't know who did it. I tried to recall what I saw before getting unconscious rather who did I see! No, no it can't be him. Tears pooled down my eyes along with massive headache. My hands started shivering, my throat feeling dry. Are my past memories haunting me again. I could hear those screams of mine!

"Aaaahhhh!", I yelled as it was paining too much. Both my head and my entire body.

"Aaru!", I saw Nihar coming inside the room.

"Tu thik hai Aaru?", she asked me concerned.
(Are you alright Aaru?)

"Woh kya kar raha hai yaha Nihar!?", I asked her sobbing.
(What is he doing here Nihar!?)

"He's Adhiraj bhaiya's friend! They are business partners.", Nihar replied her eyes lowered.

"Aaru! You alright sweetheart?", saying Adhiraj entered the room. He held a glass and a tablet on his hands.

"Hmm..", I hummed in response. I was relieved to see him.

"Drink this and then have this medicine.", he said sitting beside me caressing my head lovingly.

"What is this?", I asked him pointing towards the glass and the tablet respectively.

"Lemon water and painkiller! I know your head is paining and that's why my sweetheart is even sobbing!", Adhiraj cooed me rubbing down the tears from my cheeks.

"Aaru, tu rest kaar okay! Adhiraj bhaiya aap iska khayal rakhna! Bye both of you.", Nihar said and was about to leave the room but I stopped her.
(Aaru, you take rest okay! Adhiraj bhaiya please take care of her! Bye both of you.)

"Tu itni raat ko akele kaise ghar jayegi!? Driving to Udaipur now won't be safe Nihar. Akash bhaiya k saath chali ja!", I said looking at her direction.
(How will you go home at this hour alone? Driving to Udaipur now won't be safe Nihar. You go with Akash bhaiya!)

"No! I'll manage Aaru, don't worry about me! Take care of yourself.", Nihar replied to me.

"No Niharika! I think Aaru is right, it's not safe for you to drive alone all through Udaipur. You go with Akash!", Adhiraj said to her. This time she couldn't oppose much because first of all she was a bit scared of Adhiraj  and then even I also did my pleading eyes in front of her.

"Okay!", saying Nihar left the room.
.
.
.

"Bye Aaru! If you need me I'll be there promise!", Nihar said her tone lowered so that only I could hear her.

"I'll be alright don't worry!", I said patting her shoulder.

"Mhmm...I'm waiting outside, if you are done Niharika please come outside. Aaru, bye bye!", Akash bhaiya said in a cold tone and walked outside.