18. My Obsession 🔥

"Not like this! Like This!", saying she slammed her lips into my mine sucking on my lower lip, dominating the kiss

"Not like this! Like This!", saying she slammed her lips into my mine sucking on my lower lip, dominating the kiss. I let her dominate because I wanted to see her bold side. I responded to the kiss by sucking on her upper lip. She moaned in my mouth. She is so sweet. She was tasting like cigarette.

"Ummm...", she moaned into the kiss, turning me on. I wanted to fuck her right now but unfortunately I can't! She hasn't said yes to it. We broke apart after a minute turning breathless. She was panting heavily, her chest rising and falling. Her saree's pallu was partially dishevelled making her cleavage visible to me. Urghhh...I am too much aroused now.

"Kiss me more Adhiraj!", she said in a dominating yet needy tone. I looked at her smirking and again took her lower lip in between my lips and sucked on it followed by nibbling it gently.

"Mmmpfhh...", she breath moaned in my mouth. We kept on kissing our lips working in the same rhythm, in the same motion, our tongue's intertwined. We both tasted like cigarettes in each other's mouth which caused a burning sensation in my body. Adrenaline rushed down my spine looking at her beautiful flushed face. She is very beautiful, which drives me crazy. Her beauty is god gifted!

"Aahhh....", she moaned breathing heavily after we broke the kiss. Our lips were swollen due to the brutality that we showed towards each other's lips. I held her waist and pulled her into my lap. She looked at me, her eyes filled with the need of lust and love.

"You alright sweetheart? Is it paining?", I asked her caressing her swollen lips with my thumb, followed by peppering kisses on her cheeks, lips and jaw. Her pink plumpy lips had swollen which made her look more tempting. I felt my bulge turning more rock hard.

"No it's fine.", she muttered in a low voice and adjusted herself in my lap, the tip of my erection getting rubbed on her core. I felt more aroused. I felt like thrusting inside her at this very moment but I cannot. It was our clothes that created the barrier between us.

"My sweetheart!", saying I buried my face in the crook of her neck peppering her with soft kisses. She is damn addictive! Her scent was driving me crazy and my erection was growing more and more hard. I sucked on her collar bone followed by her soft spot marking her mine. She is entirely mine!

"Aaahhh...", she moaned softly as I suckled her soft spot a bit more harshly. My bulge rubbed her core again. I could feel how wet she was for me. Even she was damn aroused! I continued with my work sucking, nibbling and licking her soft neck earning sensual moans from her mouth which was turning me on.

"Aaahhh...aahhh Adhiraj don't bite.", she moaned clutching my shoulders tightly when I took some of her soft skin in between my teeth and nibbled it a bit harshly.

I kissed on the places where I had planted those reddish purple marks. She breathed heavily, her eyes squeezed shut. I put up my head from her neck and saw her eyes still closed.