33. Suhagraat🔥

We reached the Randhawa House

We reached the Randhawa House. Maa along with Rukmini di came with the aarti thaal to welcome us. She performed our aarti, applied the tika and we both bowed down to seek her blessings.

"Always stay happy both of you! May god bless you both.", maa said keeping her palms on both of our heads. Rukmini di then brought the grain filled kalaash and instructed me to make it fall with the help of my feet. I did so and entered the house.

"Okay now ring finding ceremony!", Yashika said in an excited tone.

"Haa bhabhi aur iss baar bhi aapko hi jeet na hai!", Yuv bhaiya said from behind.
(Yes bhabhi and this time also you will have to win!)

"Naahi iss baar toh Adhiraj bhaiya hi jeetenge!", now said Ruks from behind.
(No this time Adhiraj bhaiya will win!)

"Haaaw! Ruks tu kabse inke team mein ho gayi!?", I asked her pouting. She chuckled listening to me.
(Haaaw! Ruks since when did you shift to his team!?)

"Bhabhi come!", Yashika called me. I walked towards her direction and she made me sit beside Adhiraj. Maa brought a big bowl filled with milk and rose petals and dropped one of her rings into the bowl. We dropped our hands together and started searching for the ring.

"Come on Aaru! Tujhe hi jeetna hai!", Armaan bhaiya said from behind.
(Come on Aaru! You need to win!)

We continued finding the ring. I titled my head to look  at him. My husband! He was looking so handsome, so sexy that I wanted to eat him. Suddenly I felt something on my hand. Yes, I got the ring I guess, but got shocked with the upcoming event.

"I got the ring!", Adhiraj and I said in unison. We both were holding the ring together.

"Very good! This means that both of you will have equal control over each other. May god bless you two!", maa said to us smiling. We looked at each other and he smiled looking at me. I lowered my gaze in timidness.

"Achha aab chalo bahurani, aapko phir se jo taiyaar hona hai!", maa said in a teasing tone. I of course understood what she meant. My face turned red, I couldn't lift up my gaze as I was feeling so shy but I could understand that someone was smirking sitting beside me. This man!
(Okay let's go daughter in law, you need to get ready once again!)
.
.
.

I was taken to his bedroom. No, our bedroom from today! The bed was decorated entirely with rose and jasmine petals. The entire room was smelling wonderful. Again a variety of lehenga's were shown to me, but this time I'll choose the best one unlike the last time. I wanted to wear green as it is his favourite colour but then I didn't like the green ones, especially their blouses. I wanted something that would attract him to the core. Suddenly my gaze shifted towards a beautiful blue colour lehenga. Its blouse had a wonderful deep v-neck cut which would make my cleavage perfectly visible to him. I will wear this only!