37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥

I felt my nose touching something soft

I felt my nose touching something soft. I nuzzled my nose more into it and got to smell a very intoxicating fragrance of apple and vanilla. I lifted up my heavy lashes to look up and saw my sweetheart peacefully sleeping in my arms and my nose was touching her boobs. I looked at the clock, it was already 7.00 am in the morning. I faced her and tucked some loose hair strands which were falling on her face. She looks so beautiful even while sleeping. She pulled the comforter a bit more and then snuggled into my chest, hugging me tightly.

"Good morning Adhiraj!", she mumbled pecking my chest. She lifted up her heavy lashes and looked at me with her beautiful sleepy eyes. I wish to make love with her now!

I traced her beautiful face with my rough fingers, her gaze was fixed at me. She was only covered in that white comforter, her cleavage clearly visible to me. My pitch black orbs darkened looking at her and my bulge was starting to get hard. I bent down and kissed her pink plumpy lips and she responded to it making the kiss more passionate. I bit her lower lip harshly earning a slap on my chest.

"Aahhh Adhiraj!", she said breaking the kiss. Her pink plumpy lips were pouted. I pecked them and she giggled.

"Is it still aching my baby?", I cooed her massaging her inner thighs.

"Yes, it's still hurting and I am also very sore!", she said looking at my hands which was travelling towards her pussy. I touched her core, she was already so wet.

"Haaanhhh!", she breath moaned closing her eyes. I know she wants it. She is sore so I cannot fuck her, but I can surely make her cum.

"You want it right sweetheart?", I asked touching her core again.

"N....no", she said fumbling. Liar! Of course she wants it. Her brown orbs are telling it all.

"Are you sure sweetheart?", I said tracing the lips of her pussy with my fingertips.

"Please!", she mumbled clutching the comforter tightly.

"What baby? Please what?", I asked her smirking and at the same time kissing her pussy.

"Please do it! I want it!", she squealed as I rolled my tongue over the walls of her pussy.

"I won't use my dick!", I whispered near her ears.

"Then?", she asked me in confusion.

"I will tongue fuck you!", saying I parted her lips down there with my two fingers. Her juices were dripping down from there making it look so tempting.

"Let me devour it completely sweetheart!", I said licking her core.

"Aaahhh!", she moaned clutching the comforter pulling it more upwards. She's making my task easier!