9. I am ready

Author's POV:

"Mmm....leave me! What do you people want from me!?", Aradhya was shouting at the top of her voice. She was sitting on a chair with her hands tied with the arms of the chair. She couldn't see anything as her eyes were covered with a blind fold.

"Aye ladki! Chup! Nahi toh ek padhegi!", said a man.
(Hey girl! Shut up at once! Or else you'll get one tight slap!)

"Haath laga k toh dikha saaley! Ekbar mere haath khul gaye na toh dekhna kya haal karti hoon tera!", Aradhya said her teeth grinning.
(Touch me if you can fucker! If my hands get untied then see what I'll do to you!)

"Isko boss hi sambhal sakte hai!", said the man smirking. "Chup chap baitho yaha! Boss ayenge toh aur zyada chikh na hoga tumko!"
(Only boss can handle her!; Sit here quietly! You'll have to scream more when boss will come!)

Adhiraj was watching all this quietly from a corner. He only had a smirk on his face, meanwhile Aradhya kept on screaming on the top of her voice cursing the two men who were standing beside her with cuss words.

"Bhaiya! Aaj toh yeh kaan se khoon nikal degi. Aapko jo karna hai jaldi karo na! Isko zyada der yaha rakkha toh main zaroor mar jaunga!", saying Yuvraj stood beside Adhiraj.
(Brother! Our ears will start bleeding now. Whatever you want to do, please do it fast! If we keep her for another second here then I'll die for sure!)

"Where is Amandeep Singh!?", Adhiraj asked Yuvraj in his usual throaty voice.

"He denied to come at first but your method worked! He's on the way!", Yuvraj replied back smirking.

"Okay! Let's meet her. Remove her blind fold.", Adhiraj ordered his men walking towards Aradhya's direction.

Adhiraj's men did whatever he instructed them to do. They opened Aradhya's blind fold. Aradhya lifted her eyes open and took a glance around her surroundings. The place where she was consisted of an empty room with minimum lights, no fans, no furniture nothing. It was a store room kinda place. She finally lifted her eyes to look at the person standing in front of her and was shocked. Her eyes showed anger, agitation, disappointment, sadness as if she hadn't expected it to be him. To be Adhiraj.

"You!?", she muttered in a low voice. Her tone contained a huge amount of shock and disappointment.

"Yes baby, it's me! Welcome Aradhya Singh.", Adhiraj said chuckling. "You didn't expect it to be me!?", further spoke Adhiraj reading what Aradhya's eyes conveyed.

"What do you want from me Mr. Randhawa!?", she said. A lone tear dropped from her eyes.

"Will tell you everything. But first let your brother come and look at you like this darling!", Adhiraj whispered leaning closer to her ears in his throaty voice.

"Are you trying to blackmail my brother by kidnapping me!?", saying Aradhya chuckled. Adhiraj and Yuvraj's brows arched in a thin line seeing her chuckle, rather laugh.

"What's so funny about it?", now asked Yuvraj wrinkling his brows.

"Aap logo ne yeh sab karne se pehele thoda research nahi kiya!? Mere bhaiya ko mere barey mein ghanta kuch farak padhta hai! Unko agar pata chala k main kidnap ho gayi hoon toh woh kabhi bhi nahi ayenge yaha! Rather woh apko thank you kahenge k chalo humare zindagi se ek kala saya dur ho gaya hai! Aap logo ne bekar mujhe yaha pakad rakhha hai! I had plans this evening.", Aradhya said sighing.
(Didn't you guys do some research before doing all this!? My brother doesn't even give a fuck about me! If he comes to know that I am kidnapped then he'll never come to save me! Instead he'll thank you saying that finally an ill omen has left his life forever! You guys have kidnapped me for no reason! I had plans this evening.)