20. Her Traumatising Past

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!", she yelled covering her ears with her palms

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!", she yelled covering her ears with her palms. She was losing her consciousness, when I grabbed her by her waist.

"Aaru! Wake up sweetheart!", I said patting her cheeks. She fell unconscious. I really became worried for her now. She was turning pale.

"What is this happening!? What happened to bhabhi Niharika!?", Yuvraj asked looking at Niharika while I picked up my sweetheart and headed to our bedroom.

"I'm gonna tell everything! But please call for a doctor now Yuvraj bhaiya!", Niharika said climbing up the stairs along with the others behind me.

I entered into our bedroom and gently lied my sweetheart on our bed.

"There's no doctor at this hour bhaiya! What do we do now?", Yuvraj said rubbing his temple.

"Call Raghav right now! I want a doctor over here within an hour or else you know what I can do Yuv!", I said in a serious tone.

"Bhaiya, I called Raghav! He cannot come but he's sending his assistant. She'll be here in an hour.", Yuv said patting my shoulders.

I sat beside my sweetheart and caressed her hair lovingly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She was still lying unconscious. I got down the bed and walked towards the door. Walking out I closed the door and headed downstairs where I saw Niharika sobbing and Virat consoling her.

"What happened to my sweetheart Niharika? She was so happy when she left the house but then what happened to her!?", I asked looking at Niharika.

"Adhiraj bhaiya...", she was about to speak but got cut off by a feminine voice.

"Bhai!", she spoke out entering the house.

"Tu yaha!?", Virat said getting up from his seat.
(What are you doing over here?)

"Doctor Raghav has sent me here to treat Mrs. Randhawa! May I get to see my patient?", the girl said looking at us.

"Yes please come with me!", I said to her and both of us headed upstairs.

She got inside the room and started treating my sweetheart. She pushed an injection on her hand to regain her consciousness. I saw my sweetheart flinch after a moment, slowly opening her eyes.

"Aradhya didi, recognised me?", she asked my sweetheart smiling.

I guess they know each other. Yes, maybe! I saw her addressing Virat as 'bhai'. She might be his sister.

"Yes!", Aradhya replied giving a faint smile.

"Take rest! I'll again visit you.", she replied smiling and got up from the bed.

"Mr. Randhawa we need to have a talk!", she said walking towards me.

"Yes sure!", I replied her back.