4. Jealous?

"Are you checking me out Mr

"Are you checking me out Mr. Randhawa!?", she frowned looking at me. Aahhh....that sweet yet cold and dominant voice of hers!

"Weren't you doing the same thing?", I said to her smirking, my gaze still fixed towards her. She was looking so damn hot! Very beautiful. That maroon shimmer dress fitted her perfectly, hugging her body so tightly, making her curves and bosom visible. Her long black and golden highlighted hair was open which flowed till her waist, her patent diamond nose pin which again gave me a spark as and when I looked at it. Her kohl filled eyes made me want to sink deep into them and know more about her. My eyes shifted towards her red plumpy lips, which tempted my hands to smudge off the lip color immediately. She  was so very beautiful. She was something. She did something to me whenever I saw her. Am I falling for her? How can Adhiraj Randhawa fall for a girl like her!? She is very arrogant, very different from me.

 Am I falling for her? How can Adhiraj Randhawa fall for a girl like her!? She is very arrogant, very different from me

"Mr. Randhawa!", she said moving her hands in front of my eyes to bring my attention back.

"Win-win situation darling. You were checking me out, I was also checking you out!", I said to her with a hint of smile on my face.

"I was never checking you out! And don't call me darling.", she said rolling her eyes.

"You were certainly! Two times. First in the morning and second, a few minutes ago.", I replied her back. Her eyes widened.

"Listen you...", she was about to complete when she got cut off. It was that guy. Virat.

"Aaru, chal the engagement is gonna start!", saying he held Aradhya's hand and both of them left.
(Aaru, let's go the engagement is gonna start!)

This guy also lifted her in the morning and now was holding her hand. He behaves so very touchy with her! But why did I care about it so much? An awkward sensation ran down my spine as if I couldn't tolerate any other person touching her.

"Bhaiya, come the engagement is gonna start!", saying Yashika pulled me towards the stage where Armaan and Rukmini would be exchanging their rings.
.
.
.
Author's POV