35. Horse Riding

The strong beam of sunlight was falling on my face, which woke me up from my sleep

The strong beam of sunlight was falling on my face, which woke me up from my sleep. I partially opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful scene in front of me. Adhiraj sleeping peacefully. He was looking so handsome! His thick hair locks were dancing on his forehead making him look more attractive. We were sleeping on the couch near the window and that is why the sun rays were disturbing us. I quickly lifted my hands and adjusted the curtains so that his sleep doesn't get hindered. I tried to get up but couldn't as my lower portions were paining a lot. He is too wild! I had no other option other than lying down again in his arms.

Lying down in his arms I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't as I wasn't feeling sleepy now. I tilted my head up a little to look at his face. He was sleeping so peacefully securing me tightly in his arms. My hand travelled towards his forehead and I started caressing it lovingly. An impromptu smile danced on my lips. Never had I expected to get a person like him in my life. I was so broken, so shattered but he came into my life like a magician and took away all my sorrows and scars. My man is the best! I moved a bit more closer to him and placed a deep kiss on his cheeks. I wished to cuddle him tightly, and so I wrapped my hand around his waist and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He is so damn addictive! He was smelling so good. I really need to get up now or else I will lose control over me and end up biting him really hard.

I removed his hand carefully from my waist and got down the couch. He was still sleeping. I pecked his forehead and then walked into the closet to fetch my clothes and towel. I got into the bathroom , took a refreshing lukewarm water bath which eased the ache a lot and then came outside wearing my bathing gown. I entered the room and saw him still sleeping, he had faced the other side now. I didn't disturb him rather I draped myself into a beautiful baby pink saree, applied my vermillion on the partition of my hairline, combed my hair nicely and walked outside the room.

I walked down the stairs into the living hall but nobody was there. I think everybody is still asleep. Even the kitchen was empty as the servants were also not there. I had no work inside the house, so I decided to take a walk in the garden. This house is very big and I never got an opportunity to explore it properly, so why not today? I stepped outside the house and walked towards the garden.

The garden area was beautiful! It has numerous beautiful trees and flowers which is so soothing to watch. There is a jasmine tree in the garden which was blooming with beautiful white coloured jasmines.  I plucked one flower carefully and took it in front of my nose to smell it. Aaahh! It's wonderful. There were  also marigold plants, rose plants, hibiscus trees and a lot more. I kept walking around the garden when I realised that I had come beyond the garden area. I looked around my surroundings and it was very unknown to me. Oh god! Am I lost? I didn't even bring my phone and nobody knows that I am here. Suddenly I heard a 'neigh' sound coming from the background. Are there horses here? I walked towards the direction from where the sound was coming and to my surprise I found out a stable with three beautiful horses and a huge race course kinda place.