12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT

"Welcome home biwi ji! Aajse yeh aapka hi ghar hai

"Welcome home biwi ji! Aajse yeh aapka hi ghar hai.", he whispered into my ears. God his voice! It does wonders to me.
(Welcome home wifey! It's your house only from today onwards.)

"Hmm...", I nodded and hummed in response my eyes lowered. Again a smile crept over my lips.

"Okay now ring finding ceremony!", Yuvraj blurted out in excitement.

"Yes maa! Where is the bowl?", now said Yashika.

"Ayega beta, thoda sabar karo!", saying his mother went inside the kitchen to bring the bowl for the ring finding ceremony.
(Coming dear, have patience!)

We were now seated beside each other and a bowl filled with milk and rose petals was kept in front of us. Adhiraj's mother dropped her ring inside the bowl and told both of us to find it.

"Bhabhi you have to win! Don't let bhaiya hold control over everything.", Yuvraj said chuckling. I smiled at him.

"Main meri bhaiya ki team mein! Come on bhaiya!", said Yashika.
(I'm in my brother's team! Come on bhaiya!)

Adhiraj and I looked at each other and after much hesitation both of us dipped our hands into the bowl. Yashika and Yuvraj kept on cheering for us. I was too much engrossed in finding the ring but wasn't being able to.

"Where is the ring!?", I mumbled under my breath. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand. I took no minute to realise who it was. Adhiraj! I looked up at him with my eyes widened. He was continuously pushing something in my hand. I arched my brows asking 'what!?'. I then realised that he was trying to give me the ring. All this while he was having the ring and I was moving my hands around an empty bowl like an idiot!

"This is cheating Mr. Randhawa! You had the ring in your hand all this while!?", I whispered leaning close to him.

"I am giving it to you right now! Take it!", he replied back whispering.

"Are you doing a favour to me by letting me win!? Then don't do it!", I said rolling my eyes.

"No I'm not doing a favour! I don't want to dominate you, rather I want to surrender myself to you Aradhya!", saying he winked.

My cheeks flushed red listening to him. I was again feeling surreal. God! Why is he so hot! So sexy!? I cannot stop myself from admiring his psyche. He is handsome. Very handsome.

"Mhmm mhmmm bhaiya bhabhi! Aap log kya secret talk kar rahe ho!?", Yashika and Yuvraj said in unison.
(Mhmm mhmm bhaiya bhabhi! What kind of a secret talk is going on!?)