25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥

"I love you Adhiraj!", she said slamming her lips into mine

"I love you Adhiraj!", she said slamming her lips into mine. The kiss didn't last long enough when I straightened her and made her face me.

"Say that again sweetheart!", I said cupping her cheeks. It was always me who told her 'I love you' but today it was her.

"I love you Adhiraj! I know I didn't say this that day because I wanted to confess my feelings like this, romantically! I was afraid to love and trust a person after my rape but whenever I am with you I feel safe with you, I trust you wholeheartedly! I know you would never do such a thing with me. I love you very much Adhiraj!", saying she hugged me tightly. Tears pooled down her eyes, drenching my shirt more , apart from the rain shower. I encased my arms around her waist and secured her into a tight hug.

"I love you too Aradhya! I love you very much sweetheart.", I said and picked her up on my forearms, heading towards our room. She was giggling and teetering her legs all through the way at the same time pecking my forehead and nose.

We got into our room and I locked the door with my one hand. We were totally drenched and had high proximity of catching cold but neither of us cared.

As I put her down she pulled me closer to her and slammed her lips into mine again. This time I responded to the kiss. I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked it harshly earning a sensual moan from her. Her soft plumpy lips are exactly like honey. She is my sweetheart in all ways!

"Mmpphh...", she moaned in my mouth and then took my upper lip and started sucking it. We were kissing each other hungrily. I was dying to touch her since I saw her looking that ethereal wearing my favourite color, and I guess my sweetheart was also dying for my touch. We broke the kiss turning breathless. Both of our lips were swollen due to the brutal assault we did towards them. She was still encased in my arms, panting heavily. I could see her voluptuous bosom rising and falling in order to catch her breath. I want to bite them! If we get close today I'm surely going to lose control over me! Suddenly she released herself from my hold and started unpinning her saree's pallu.

"What are you doing sweetheart!?", I asked her widening my eyes.

"You want to bite them right?", she said and unfurled her pallu in front of me. Her hand travelled backwards to unhook her blouse when I stopped her midway.

"I am going to lose my control today Aradhya, and you have still not permitted me for 'that'.", I said holding her wrists. She released my hand from her wrists and unhooked her blouse slid it from her shoulders, revealing her huge voluptuous bosom which was covered with her bra. I gulped looking at her. She is going to be the death of me.

Suddenly she took small steps towards me, wrapped her arms around my nape and bit my cheeks so very harshly, leaving a mark over there. I widened my eyes looking at her. She is behaving too bold today.