45. Swimming pool🔥

I woke up early in the morning inhaling a sweet and addictive fragrance

I woke up early in the morning inhaling a sweet and addictive fragrance. I opened my eyes and saw my sweetheart sleeping peacefully in my arms and this beautiful addictive fragrance was coming from her hair. Aahhh! It's so soothing. I checked the time on my phone, it showed 8.00 am in the morning. I carefully placed her head on the pillow and got up heading towards the bathroom. I concluded my morning routine, took a refreshing bath and wearing a pair of shirt and joggers I came back into the room finding my baby still sleeping.

"My sweetheart!", saying I pecked her sweet chubby cheeks. I made some coffee for myself and walked into the balcony. Paris is actually beautiful. I could see the Eiffel tower from the balcony, but it was looking more beautiful at night. I continued sipping my coffee and at the same time checking my phone for some important mails and work information which was sent to me during the night time as there is a time difference between Europe and India.

"Good morning!", I heard a sweet voice from behind and felt an arm around my waist. I turned around to find my sweetheart. She just woke up from her sleep and also took a bath looking super fresh. I didn't realise the time while working and I am surely getting a scolding from her now!

"Good morning sweetheart!", I said encasing her in my arms. Her petite butyraceous body melted in my hold. I inhaled her fragrance again and damn! She smells so good, I'll go crazy over her. I am already going crazy over her!

"You were working right!?", she asked me thinning her brows. I knew it!

"No my baby, I was just checking some mails. Let's get inside now, it's cold here!", I said and both of us headed inside.

"Adhiraj, I am hungry!", she said in her cutest version. I smiled at her and pecked her cheeks lovingly.

"Okay let's go to have breakfast!", I said and she squealed in happiness.

"Wait let me go and change!", saying she went inside the washroom to change.

"This croissant is so tasty! I love Paris.", I said after taking a bite of my chocolate croissant. We are currently having our breakfast. The food here is very tasty. The chicken sandwich is mind blowing and the croissant is also delicious. I kept on eating like a hungry bird while my husband kept on gawking at me shamelessly.