13. Peheli Rassoi

It's 7

It's 7.00 am in the morning now. I opened my eyes and saw her peacefully sleeping, her head resting on my chest. She is looking so cute. I wished to crash my lips into hers but I cannot! I promised her that I wouldn't touch her without her consent. My phone was continuously ringing with notifications and I saw her brows arch. She snuggled a bit more into my chest and then again stilled. My sweetheart! She was behaving like a baby.

I got up and rested my back on the headboard, my one hand wrapped around her bicep and with the other one I took my phone and started checking my mails and all. After twenty minutes I heard a knock on the door. It was maa. She came in as the door wasn't locked, rather I didn't lock it on purpose. Already Aradhya was so damn scared hearing 'first night' thing. I stretched up to straighten myself but she clutched my sleeves and snuggled more.

"Ahaa...beta don't move she's sleeping! I hope you didn't...", maa said lowering her gaze.

"No maa! I will not touch her without her consent.", I said holding her hands. I saw her looking at Aradhya and my condition and asking as if 'how did this happen?'

"This!? We were just talking maa! She wasn't being able to sleep so...", I said to her then again looking at Aradhya.

"Okay I got it! That's my son! I brought her clothes for today. Do tell her to wear them hm?", saying maa got up from her seat and left. My wife was still sleeping snuggling in my chest. I slowly placed her head on the pillow and went inside the washroom to take a bath.

Coming out of the washroom I took out a green kurta from my closet and wore it, settled my hair and was about to leave for downstairs when my gaze again fell on her. She was still sleeping. I understood how tired she was since yesterday and then she was injected with sleeping pills. I went towards the bed, sat down on the edge and leaned down to place a soft kiss on her forehead. I couldn't help it. She was worth adoring.

 She was worth adoring

It was already 9.30 am when I woke up from my sleep. I was alone in the room. Maybe he left. I could recall yesterday night. He's not that bad! He is caring, he is understanding. I just need some time to adjust to all this! I got down the bed and my gaze instantly shifted towards a beautiful red coloured saree which was kept on the couch. Maybe I have to wear it today.