43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥

"Ready sweetheart!? We need to leave now or else we'll miss our flight!", he harked me from the living room while I was inside the kitchen where maa was feeding me 'daahi cheeni'

"Yes, yes here I am! Come on let's go!", I said getting out from the kitchen along with maa. She fed him the 'daahi cheeni' even and he ate it making a notorious face. He doesn't like it at all!

"Have a safe journey both of you and enjoy your time to the fullest! Adhiraj beta take good care of Aradhya okay? Don't hurt her much!", maa said to him in a teasing tone and then patted our heads. I lowered my gaze feeling extremely shy and he licked on his lower lip. Our luggage was already loaded inside the car by the servants so we didn't worry much about it.

"Yes maa, I'll take care of this kid!", he said to maa in a teasing tone. Maa started laughing looking at me and I glared at him. Did he really call me a kid! He's so bad.

"I am not talking to you!", I said to him pouting and turned my face to the other side. He took slow steps towards me and wrapped his two strong arms around my waist.

"Really?", saying he started tickling me around my sensitive areas where I feel ticklish. He is so bad for real!

"Aannhhaaa, Adhiraj don't do it!", I said to him giggling. He stopped after a moment and I hit his chest lightly.

It was finally time for us to leave. Adhiraj and I bowed in front of maa to touch her feet, followed by his father. Randhawa saheb let Adhiraj touch his feet but not me. He still hates me! Yuv bhaiya and Yashika hugged me tightly and I also did the same.

"Bye bhaiya, bye bhabhi! Have a safe flight!", Yashika said hugging Adhiraj.

"Bye Yashi baby! Bhaiya will come soon, till then bear with your bhai for some days!", he said pointing at Yuv bhaiya. I love this siblings bond.

"Bhabhi, aap humare ho! I am going to miss you, jaldi a jana please.", Yuv bhaiya said hugging me from the back. I chuckled looking at him.
(Bhabhi, you are mine! I am going to miss you, come home soon please.)

"Yes bhaiya, we'll return soon!", I said to him chuckling. After a minute we left for the airport.
.
.
.
.

Currently we are waiting for our flight in the airport. It's been nearly an hour since we are waiting as the flight has got delayed. I was really getting very bored, I rested my head on his biceps and tangled my fingers together with the fingers of one of his hands which was free as he held his phone on the other hand. I started playing with his long rough fingers while his gaze was glued to his phone. I kept stealing glances of him when he'll finally shift his gaze towards me, but he wasn't ready to do so. This is bad!

"This is the reason why I don't wear anything else other than sarees in front of you!", I said to him pouting. He looked at me in confusion.

"Why sweetheart, what happened?", he asked me thinning his brows.