7. Threatning

I turned around and saw that her bangles got stuck with my kurta

I turned around and saw that her bangles got stuck with my kurta. Both of our eyes again locked. She stared at me and so did I. Her brown orbs did something to me. I don't know whether I feel for her or not, but I was attracted to her for sure. She is beautiful. She has the power to attract anyone but Adhiraj Randhawa is not committing this mistake.

"Why isn't this getting out!", I suddenly heard a sweet voice filled with tension and irritation. It was her. Aradhya. She was trying to free herself but wasn't being able to. Both of us tried our best but we couldn't free ourselves.

"Wait.", I said and lifted my hand towards my mouth. I used my teeth to tear down thread which was tying her bangles with my wrist. Her bangles again made that 'jhang' sound and that is when I realised that we were now free. She was still looking at me. Even I was also looking at her.

"Aap mano ya na mano bhaiya, but yahi pyar hai!", now said Yashika and Armaan whispering into my ears which made me break the eye contact.
(You believe it or not bhaiya, but this is only love!)

"Mhmm...Yuv, come to my room we need to talk!", saying I left along with Yuvraj.

This felt something

This felt something. I don't know why I felt something surreal, like a person feels whenever he/she is in love. Whatever happened just now and the way he showed his concern when I was hurt. Urghhh....Aradhya! What are you thinking! Even if I ever fall in love with someone, it can never be Adhiraj Randhawa. He's not my type.

"He's in love with you I guess Aaru!", said Nihar from behind. We were having our dinner. Me, Nihar, Virat and Akash bhaiya.

"What!? Who?", I asked her in astonishment.

"Adhiraj!", she said taking a bite of her pasta. The rest of our eyes widened in surprise.

"Nihar! Tumhare yeh utpatang soch tumhare paas hi rakkho toh behetar hoga! Adhiraj Randhawa with our Aaru!? Seriously!?", now said Virat rolling his eyes.
(Nihar! Please keep these hilarious thoughts of yours with yourself! Adhiraj Randhawa with our Aaru!? Seriously!?)