28. Secret Meet up! 🔥

"You are blushing like a lovestruck teenager since yesterday Aaru!", Nihar said while doing her pushups

"You are blushing like a lovestruck teenager since yesterday Aaru!", Nihar said while doing her pushups. I blushed more listening to her.

Yesterday's shopping memories were still hovering over my mind. Adhiraj bought me bangles! Aahh...i'm gonna go mad now. I really miss him a lot because we didn't talk since yesterday's meet. I'll go home and text him.

I completed my cardio training and walked towards the exit of the gym along with Nihar. We got into the car and of course I'll be driving. Nihar sat on the passenger seat and madam as usual turned on the radio. I started driving.

"Tujhe yaad hai Aaru, hum log aise hi gym se laut rahe the aur tu kidnap ho gayi thi!", Nihar said to me chuckling.
(You remember Aaru, we both were heading home from gym and you got kidnapped that day!)

"Only to get married to the best person!", I said to her blushing coyly. She laughed listening to me.

"True! Like I must say Adhiraj bhaiya is a very nice person! And you know, I am very happy that you got a person like him Aaru. You deserve all the happiness!", Nihar said patting my shoulder. She is my best friend in true sense. We continued our chitchat and reached home.

"Madam kuch lau aap dono k liye?", one of the servants asked me once we entered the house.
(Madam should I bring something for you both?)

"Bring us our protein shake. Waise ghar mein koi nahi hai kya?", I asked her as I couldn't find bhaiya or bhabhi.
(Bring us our protein shake. By the way isn't there anyone at home?)

"Nahi madam! Sahab office gaye hai aur badi madam doctor k paas gayi hai!", she replied me back handing us our protein shakes.
(No madam! Sir has left for office and madam has gone to visit the doctor!)

I nodded in response and dismissed her. We gulped our protein shakes and headed upstairs.

"Listen, tu yaha fresh ho le main guest bathroom use kar lungi!", I said to Nihar and took out my clothes from the closet.
(Listen, you get freshened up here, I'll use the guest bathroom!)

"Kyu Aaru? Main use kar lungi guest bathroom, tu yaha change karle!", Nihar said to me in a pleading tone.
(Why Aaru? I'll use the guest bathroom, you change here!)

"Nahi nahi! Tu yaha change karle, I have some work.", saying I took my clothes and left the room.
(No, no! You change here, I have some work.)

I walked into the guest bathroom, took a refreshing shower and changing into my favourite white kurti I came outside and walked towards the stairs. I climbed up the last floor that is, the fourth floor of the mansion and stood in front of the big closed door where hung a rusty lock. I didn't have the key to the lock and so I fisted my palm and punched the rusted lock so hard that it broke down within a minute. My knuckles didn't bleed but turned red, but I didn't care much. Advantages of going to the gym!