10. The Marriage

Did I hear it correctly!? She wants to get married to me!

"Are you...", I was about to complete but got cut off by her.

"Aap mujhse shaadi karni hai kar lijiye, mujhe apna sex slave banana hai bana lijiye! But please meri family ki taraf aankh uthake maat dekhna! Unke upaar ek anch bhi nahi ana chahiye. Meri bhabhi pregnant hai, iss bachhe ka koi kasoor nahi hai Mr. Randhawa! Do whatever you want to with me, but not with my family!", she asserted in a warning yet pleading tone. I couldn't understand some of the things which she said. Yes, I did want to marry her but killing her sister in law...I couldn't decipher the fact. Maybe her bastard brother has told her something like this so that she is bound to get married to me.
(You want to get married to me do it, you want to make me your sex slave do it! But please don't harm my family. My sister in law is pregnant and this baby has nothing to do with this Mr. Randhawa! Do whatever you want to do with me but not with my family!)

"Agar mera aisa kuch irada hota darling toh main tumko uss din hi utha leta jab tumko peheli baar dekha tha! But mujhe tumhe apni rani banana hai, tumhe apni biwi ka darja dena hai...mujhe khudko tumhare hawale karna hai because only you can heal me now Aradhya!", I said pulling her close to me and rubbing her flushed cheeks which were soaked with tears.
(If my intentions were something like this darling then I would have kidnapped you the first day I saw you! But I want you to be my queen, I want to be my wife....I want to surrender myself to you because only you can heal me now Aradhya!)

"Ekdin aap khud kahenge ki mujhse shaadi karke apne bohot bari galti ki hai Mr. Randhawa! Sab kuch perfect nahi hota hai, main bhi perfect nahi hoon.", she said looking at me still in my hold.
(One day you'll admit it yourself that marrying me is the biggest mistake you have ever committed Mr. Randhawa! Everything is not perfect, I am also not perfect.)

"Aap pehele kya thi I don't care but abse aap sirf meri hai Aradhya! Only mine!", I whispered into her ears. I could understand the shivers that ran down her spine as she flinched and I made my grip a bit more tighter.
(What were you before I don't care but from now onwards you are just mine Aradhya! Only mine!)

"Kab karni hai shaadi?", she asked me gulping down the lump that had formed in her throat.
(When are we getting married?)

"Aaj hi! Your outfit and everything is ready. Jaldi se humari dulhan banke mandap mein chale ayien!", I said to her smirking, releasing her from my hold.
(Today only! Your outfit and everything is ready. Come quickly into the pavilion as my bride!)

 Come quickly into the pavilion as my bride!)