5. Haldi

Author's POV:

"The Mallik's?", Virat said looking at the screen which showed the picture of the Mallick family.

"Yes! And this is Murad. Murad Mallik!", said the woman.

"We have received a very huge order from Murad. They are known to be the deadliest mafia's in the underworld. Will it be fair to supply weapons to them?", said Virat.

"Business is all about taking risks Virat! And Murad wants to purchase weapons only from A.S.group!", said the woman.

"But we are currently in an alliance with the Randhawa's! We have to share our profits with them as well. Are they aware of the deal? We didn't receive any call from Adhiraj Randhawa.", now said Niharika.

"I know. I'll speak to Adhiraj Randhawa. But we are accepting this deal. Start making the paper's Kailash! And Nihar, you are gonna keep stalking the Mallicks!", said the woman to Niharika.

"Yes! Work in progress.", said Niharika looking up from her laptop.

"What weapons have they ordered for?", Virat asked the woman astonished.

"For now, they just want Vulcan automatic cannon, German 88 and grenade!", said the woman. "But orders aren't confirmed yet! Need to speak with Adhiraj Randhawa."

"This Murad Mallick and his son Arhaan Mallick aren't very good madam! Even they are very keen to know who you are!", said Kailash.

"I know Kailash! Ek aurat itne mardo par bhadhi padh rahi hain! This is what we expect. Still, focus on your work guys! That's it for today! Kailash, clear up the base. Virat, Nihar let's go! Make sure to switch off your work phones.", said the woman.
(I know Kailash! One woman is ruling the market despite of having so many men in the field! This is what we expect. Still, focus on your work guys! That's it for today! Kailash, clear up the base. Virat, Nihar let's go! Make sure to switch off your work phones)

This incident took place the next morning after the engagement party. Virat and Niharika woke up early in the morning and received a text on their work phones which said: 'report to the base. It's important!'

~

"Wow Aaru! These are the best!", said Nihar and took another bite of the kachori

"Samosa's taste heaven Aaru!", now said Virat taking a bite.

"But Aaru, tu kab ready hogi? Baki ka koi aur karlega! Tu chor de! I'm gonna tell papa k iss Sharma Halwai ka dukan utha dene k liye...", said Rukmini di coming inside the kitchen.
(But Aaru, when will you get ready? Someone else will fry the rest of them! You leave it now! I'm gonna tell papa to rip off this Sharma sweet seller's shop..)