53. Rescued

After gaining some confidence, I started strolling towards the bar counter where that Aryan motherfucker Mallik was standing

After gaining some confidence, I started strolling towards the bar counter where that Aryan motherfucker Mallik was standing. Basically I need to seduce him so that he also tries to drug me and we reach near Isha.

"Whiskey on the rocks please!", I said to the bartender who was ogling me shamelessly. Like man, if my husband spots you then he'll chop you into pieces. I just gave a seductive smirk to him and continued with my attempts to seduce Aryan and I am successful, because he was looking at me with his eyes widened.

"Who is this hotty!?", he asked me caressing my palm lightly which was placed on the bar counter. What am I gonna say him now!? My real name or what? Why aren't these guys prompting anything!?

"Aarey Aaru, tell him your name!", finally Nihar prompted out and I could hear it from that earpiece which was covered with my hair.

"Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa!", I replied him back smiling. I am used to this name only. Of course, this is my name!

"So Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa alone here?", Aryan asked me caressing my palms more.

"Yes! Actually my husband loves me a lot you know and so I have the freedom to do anything I want! But these days he is too busy to look at me.", I narrated my fake sad story to him raking my fingers through his palms and he was listening to me with utmost interest. I could hear Nihar's chuckles from my earpiece and also feel someone's death stare as I am touching a man, ofcourse fake touch that too directly in front of his eyes!

"Aradhya-", Aryaan was about to say something but I cut him off starting my fake sad story again.

"And you know every person has some basic needs, and I do need to fulfill them!", I said to him seductively tracing the side of his face with my fingers.

He clearly understood what 'needs' I am talking about! Even that's fake! I get more than what is needed for me and my body can take from my husband.

"Whiskey on the rocks ma'am!", the bartender said keeping my drink on the counter.

"Thank you!", saying I took a sip of my drink and he looked at me with a seductive gaze. I smiled at him seductively followed by pulling my dress a bit to reveal my cleavage. His eyes fell on it and he kept on staring at it with hungry eyes like a predator.

"Very good Aaru! Keep going, trap him ASAP.", I could hear Nihar. I just nodded lightly because I know they can see me. I continued taking a sip of my drink while Aryaan was busy ogling me with his nasty expressions.

I am really feeling very uncomfortable with this Aryaan. I just wish Adhiraj to be here!

I continued sipping on my drink while this son of a bitch travelled his hands on my thighs. He was raking his palm all over my bare, exposed thighs. I wanted to remove his hand immediately because it is getting too much and I hate his touch, but I couldn't.