Chapter 1:

9 and half years ago...

She looked around as she sees the shades of orange in leaves and the wind was blowing cold. It was autumn and she loved how she see people in their light winter clothes and couples hugged each other. Embrace the one you loved for them to get warm.

She inhaled the cool breeze and enjoyed the little amount of freedom granted for her. She walked through town and shopped till she dropped. She entered her favorite shop, the shoe shop. The manager greeted her with a dazzling smile. He was gay but he knew about shoes and made honest response in telling you how he felt with the shoes you want. He would say it to you quite frankly if it suits you or not.

He hugged her, a brotherly hug. "What brought you here?" He asked.

She smirked. "Shoes, what's this store sell anyway." She replied sarcastically.

He chuckled. "Same old Keiko. We have our new arrivals and I saw one that suits you best and it's not pink." He stressed on the word pink. He knew she hated pink. He ushered her to follow him. He pointed the red and black basketball shoes.

She instantly grabbed them and inspected them like they were a rare gem. "They are the bomb!" She said to him still admiring the pair of shoes.

"I know right. I save your size with these shoes." He said. He grinned when he saw her eyes twinkle in joy. Shoes were her weakness. It may be stilettos, pumps, flats, sandals, snickers but most of all if they were basketball shoes. "Wait here. I'll get them." He said and went to the stock room.

It was a good thing that she was regular customer here. They knew her preferences in shoes and she always got calls to them if they have some new arrivals for the girl shoes. That was the best service they could give her. She could see their arrivals first before they display them.

He was back with the shoes in their box. She jumped in joy. "Would you like to wear them?" He asked. She shook her head and pointed at the counter. He smiled and nodded. He punched the code and she paid with her card.

"Thanks, Aiki." She said then grabbed the paper bag.

"The pleasure is mine. And you are the best customer." He replied.

"I know. I am the only person you can have a yes by just one look of the shoes." She joked. He laughed and waved for goodbye because a customer enters.

She was on the way out when six students from her school came in. She lowered her head because she knew one of them personally and knew all of them apparently. She then walked out without being notice. She saw two heads turned her way but she ignored them and continued walking towards the opposite street.

When Keiko was in the safe zone, she sent messages to her friends. B time! See you in the court with your mask in tow.

Yes! See you. They all replied.