Chapter 4:

Keiko woke up with the knock on her door. She looked around remembering on how she got in her room. Did she fell asleep on the car? Who carried her to her room? The door creaked open and she saw, Maria, her nanny since she was born entered. Maria smiled and opened the curtains and she saw that there were lights already in the garden.

Her parents were hosting a party for their 25th anniversary of being married. And they invited rich people, mostly snobbish and high chin brats from the higher society. That made her wonder on how they could fathom to mingle with them.

"I filled the tub with warm water and lavender scent soap," Maria said.

Keiko nodded and saw that she was still in her sticky clothes from earlier. She grossed herself out knowing she slept on her bed with these sweaty clothes. "Maria, can you change the bed and pillow covers."

Maria smiled and nodded. Maria then went out to probably get some change for the linens. She went to the bathroom and soaked in the tub. Her body relaxed when it was comforted with the warm water. Her body ached a little with the game earlier. Well, it was an intense game after all.

The generation of miracles was really hard to deal with. They would be monsters in the making. But being monsters had its toll, she just wished that it wouldn't go there and they would lose the passion they had when they played earlier.

She got up after thirty minutes and showered. She loved the feeling of being clean. When she was satisfied, she wrapped the towel around her body while a little towel wrapped in her head to dry her hair. She walked out and saw that her bed covers were changed and the dress she was going to wear was lying in the bed.

She looked at it. It was a simple black fitting dress. It had neither design nor cuts in the side. It was a simple dress to her liking. The accessories would make the statement for her. She wore the dress and saw that it was perfect fit. And thankfully, she was fit and didn't have any fat.

Keiko dried her hair and carefully pulled it on a classic neat chignon. She clasped the pearl necklace in her neck and its pair bracelet. She grabbed the simple silver earrings. She put on light make up and soft hue of pink lipstick for her lips. She walked to her shoe rack and grabbed the red stilettos not too high because she was going to dance with her brothers and she wouldn't want her feet hurting. She strapped them and looked one last time in the mirror and done. She was good to go.

Keiko walked out of the balcony and saw that they were already a lot of guests outside. Well, she was not the mingling type so she waited till her friends come.

"I am here to escort you out." Her brother, Ryoma, in a dashing suit that fit him in every muscle, said.

Keiko raised a brow at him. "Didn't mom teach you how to knock?" she spat at him.

Ryoma chuckled. "I'm sorry about that but I did knock but I apologize for it to be as light as a feather that you didn't hear it," he said sarcastically.