Chapter 14:

This time the teams on each other's throat were Yosen High and Seirin High. It was like David and goliath battle. The best defense in the competition and the weakling turn great offense team were going to clash. The comparison was spot on that they were afraid about the stress that would bring to the guys on the same team.

The game started with Seirin gaining the possession of the ball because of Murasakibara's faulty move in the tip off. But even if they got the ball it was impossible to score points because of the towering defense of the Yosen team. And so the score was 18-0 by the end of the first quarter, which was already expected by the audience.

"So their team is really a power house for defense." Libbie acknowledged that the information they got from the internet and from other schools was true. Honey and Rina even agreed with her. But they all sighed at how sadly it was for Seirin's team. This was a bit cruel.

They were now really worried what was going to happen in the next 12 minutes but they remembered what Keiko said to them before they went here. 'Don't worry about it. Seirin hurdled so many hardships since this started. Please remember that the wild card is always the best thing to see in the game because they can astound you.'

Keiko was right, they thought. They should support the two teams unbiased even if they had the soft spot for the underdog.

But the girls were speechless when Kuroko scored the first point in the game and cut the zero point streak of Yosen team. They went unbiased to bias then when they had calmed down they laughed at how they reacted and how wrong were they for cheering wildly for Kuroko. That was such a big letdown for Keiko if she was there to see the girls.

But apparently Keiko went somewhere to finish some business since she was so lazy when the three girls went to do their own. And now she was alone walking some papers that she needed before the winter cup ends.

---------------------------------------------------------

Keiko looked at the bright blue sky and said, "I hope the two of them will have fun." She squinted but smiled because the weather was great.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile somewhere on the court, Kagami's coach was watching her two lovable disciples play against each other and as their teacher, she should watch as silently as she could fathom. But as she looked at the aura the players were emitting, she was awestruck that the big guy was releasing such threatening atmosphere.

But what captured her attention the most was the three girls sitting in the bleachers watching the game so intently. Her mouth agape and her eyes wide as she saw the atmosphere they were giving off was prodigious. It was not suitable to their faces. They just looked ordinary girls who came to watch the game they were rooting for.

"Who are they?" she muttered astounded that there were some people with that kind of atmosphere.