Chapter 19:

"Girls," Coach Leah spoke as soon as the four girls enter the gym for their third day. She pointed with her thumbs the people at her back.

Honey, Keiko, Libbie and Rina looked up with their eyes widening in surprise.

Keiko regained her composure then smiled at the seven new faces inside the gym with Akashi with them. "I don't remember establishing a reunion in Rakuzan, guys," she expressed jokingly.

"We are here to formally challenge our coaches to a basketball game," Aomine stated seriously. They were serious about challenging them once more.

"With Kagami?" Rina implied with confusion.

"And Murasakibara is injured. I don't think you challenged fittingly." Libbie joined in the conversation but she was happy to see her green eyed prince once more.

"I already talked with Mido-chin's father. I am good to play, Li-chin" Atsushi voiced out.

Libbie got irked with the nickname she didn't like at all. It sounded leeching in English. "Libbie-chin, Murasakibara-kun," she corrected annoyed.

"As for me," Kagami pointed at himself, "I am here as a chaperone."

"Come on, Keicchi, Rinacchi, Honeycchi, Libbiecchi," Kise uttered pleadingly.

"We want to salvage the pride of being great basketball players not because we needed to but because we want to," Tetsu declared without changing his expression but he was serious and determined when he said it.

The girls were taken a back with Tetsuya's resolve.

"Can I talk with you alone, Keiko?" Akashi finally spoke.

Keiko looked at Akashi, sighed then nodded. "We'll be back," she said to everyone. She then followed Akashi out of the gym.

"Will they be alright?" Midorima had spoken after everything. He was worried about having the two leaders being left alone together.

"They will be," Rina and Tetsuya affirmed at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Akashi stopped at a tree, not far from the school gymnasium.

"What proposition are you going to give me, Akashi-kun?" Keiko voiced out first. She put her hands at her back and intertwines her fingers while looking at Akashi passively.

Akashi was surprised that Keiko knew what he wanted to talk about. Well, it was his empress they are talking about here. Of course, she would know what the emperor was thinking about. "If we won and if you accepted the challenge, I want you and the girls to play against the regular team of Rakuzan..."