Chapter 7:

The game ended with the score 123-76. Of course, it was the girls win but the girls did exert a lot of effort in the game. Didn't mean they were geniuses that they were unbeatable in anything. There were some flaws in their plays. That was why they were always in a team because the flaws of the others were the strength of the other.

It was a fun game in the end and the boys learned that they were just rookies in the court and how awful their play was. Aomine did score points when the girls devoted into the one on one battle, he got a little forceful in the end because of annoyance but it was still a fair game in the end for him.

"I will like to have one on one with Keiko?" Aomine voiced out when the game ended.

The girls looked taken aback by what he said but they saw that he was serious when he spoke about that. Then they sighed, "You're too early for that," the three girls spoke while Keiko was busy wiping her sweat with the towel.

"Just answer me this, why is her field of defense so wide?"

Rina, Libbie and Honey looked at Keiko but she just looked at them uninterested. Then they heard the same questions from the boys who she guarded.

"Really? I didn't know about that," Rina replied then turned to walk to where Keiko was.

"I didn't use it," Keiko voiced out before Rina asked if she entered the zone. "I just develop my defense and I guess since you are used to my plays, you didn't notice it," she said.

Rina nodded and grabbed the drink from the bench.

On the other hand, the guys were talking about how the girls were not catching their breath like them. They used all of their stamina to keep up with their plays but it took a lot of it from them but the girls were only sweating and a little tired to their eyes.

"They really are geniuses. Did you see that she just carelessly threw the half-court shot then turned back? She was so sure it was going in the ring," Shintaro said. He couldn't believe that there was someone who would do it carelessly with so much precision too.

Atsushi even told the boys that Keiko was in control of the ball when it was in her hands that even if he was the one guarding her, she didn't fear of losing a point to him.

"But she didn't guard Akashi once," Tetsu butted in.

Akashi didn't show any reaction and stayed quiet while the other boys looked at him.

"And Akashi did the same. Are the two leaders paying no heed to each other?" Tetsu added more to the fire, he's creating.

Akashi was about to speak but Keiko shouted. "Bye guys, I have to go already." She waved her hand and left running. They saw her turn right in the corner then she disappeared from their sights. The three girls bid goodbye and said they enjoyed the game.