Chapter 36:

"I thought I am going to have a relaxing vacation," Keiko shouted to Seijuro in annoyance and tiredness. She groaned and glared at the smirking redhead guy.

"This is relaxation," Seijuro shouted back as he catched the ball. "Aomine," he exclaimed and passed the ball towards his teammate.

"Rina, if you don't freaking stop Ahomine," Keiko shrieked.

"I know," Rina shouted back. Why was she even shouting? She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she blocked and guarded the attempt of Aomine to shoot the ball. Why was she even in the freaking vacation of this couple? And why were they playing basketball?

"Aisht! Stop Rina, guys," Aomine said and tried to run after the speeding Rina.

"Rina pass me the ball," Honey remarked and raised her hand.

Rina passed the ball to Honey and stopped running. She waited for Honey's call plan before moving. But she looked at Honey, who was looking at Keiko. What was Honey thinking? She then chuckled when she saw the smirk on Keiko's face.

'It has been a while since we've seen that,' the three girls thought.

"It looks like we are going for the real battle," Libbie mumbled in amusement and then looked to the person guarding her, Shintaro Midorima, the one who broke her heart. She was itching to kick his ass out but she was a professional in the court before giving in to her heart.

Shintaro raised a curious brow but then saw the ball in the hands of Libbie already, like it had appeared out of nowhere.

Libbie stepped back and threw the ball in a graceful shooting form.

"Three points," Satsuki shouted the as the ball went in the hoop.

"Yah, Satsuki," Aomine grumbled. "Why are you cheering so loudly for the girls?"

Satsuki stuck out her tongue and made face at Aomine. "Girls stick together, baka."

"Bakamine," Keiko amusedly said. She then turned her attention towards her very loving fiancé, who had thought about this vacation with friends. Well, even if she was irritated that she was not that relaxing by playing basketball but she was sure that the damn guy thought that being around friends would make her happier and be at ease.

"You know, I can feel that I am being mocked in your head," Seijuro said honestly to Keiko.

Keiko tilted her head a bit to the side and smiled mischievously. "Hmmm," she mumbled.

"Break up," Kise and Aomine said at the same time and pulled the two away from each other.