Chapter 33:

What the hell is happening in this world? Why can't I get peace for the past few days? And now I have to deal another annoyance, who is sitting in front of her.

"I believe what you came here for is not for business?" Keiko inquired as business like as possible, even if she was irked to death.

"It's nice to meet you again, Ms. Kinomoto. Should I introduce myself again?"

"Sierra Han, right? The daughter of Luke Han and granddaughter of Evan Han, the so-called great wine taster of his time, am I right?" Keiko remarked with a cunning smile. "If you're just here to flaunt your family, I can say that only your grandfather is remarkable and maybe, a bit on your grandmother."

Sierra's eyes widened in shock and anger. "Are you trying to ridicule my family?" she shouted.

Keiko kept her expression blank but she smiled. "I am not ridiculing your family but I am stating the fact that your father has made your company on its lowest position it can be by how he handles the business your grandfather has built from passion and struggles. And I can see that you are going on the same road as your father, by your haughty nature. Should I continue more?"

Sierra stood and pounded her palms on the damn bitch's desk.

Keiko sighed and pure disappointment was on her face. Is she telling me now that she is not like her father? Having irrational actions when someone provokes them intentionally, that is really a trait that I don't know why the younger generations of the Han developed.

"Why are you disappointed at me? You are looking at me like I am an idiot."

Because you are an idiot. "I believe we are getting out of the topic. Let me asks again, why are you here?"

Sierra then smirked and took her seat again. "I just want to tell you the good news, Ms. Kinomoto. It looks like my engagement with Seijuro is going to be announced tomorrow in the media."

Seijuro? Well, a girl who was courageous enough to spout Seijuro's name without his permission. The emperor might have been gone but that didn't mean that Seijuro would just let anyone speak of his name without his permission or of the person being close to him for the matter.

The door to Keiko's office opened abruptly that made the two girls to be startled.

"Sir..." Sora had tried to stop Akashi-san but her actions were futile since she was scared to death by her boss' boyfriend. It was such a shame to admit but Akashi-san was definitely scary.

"It's alright, Sora. You may leave us," Keiko said with a smile.

Sora nodded in acknowledgement and left after closing the door.

Keiko looked at Seijuro in concern then sighed, as if she could stop what this guy wanted to do when he wanted to.