Chapter 2:

Keiko looked at him like she didn't understand what he said. But knowing him for ages, she knew what he was hinting at. She put her hand on her waist then raised a brow at him. "And what are you pointing out?" Keiko challenged.

"So we heard that you are seatmates with Akashi." He stated so frankly. If he was not a good phantom player, she would have killed him because Keiko hated his frankness but he was always like that and Keiko and the girls knew that.

She scoffed. "What do you want me to do? You want me jump around like I won the lotto and post it on the school newspaper." She muttered.

He laughed. Ryota Kise, the blonde haired guy, and Daiki Aomine, the dark blue haired guy, looked at him like he was a different person. Well, that was because Kuroko was like a one face man. His expression never changes even when he was in pressure or when he was having fun. This may be the first, they heard him laughed. And they looked at her the same way that was because of her statement.

"So how was Akashicchi as seatmate?" Kise asked her. Keiko knew him. He had medium long blonde hair and golden eyes with long lashes. He had a piercing in his left ear. He had a very good physique for basketball and he was also a model. He was actually good in basketball. And he love Kuroko so much and it was weird.

Aomine Daiki had short dark blue hair and was parted on the left side. He had a brown skin which was oh so yummy for girls. He often wore a frown on his face and had dark blue eyes. He was very tall and muscular good for his favorite sport basketball.

These three were teammates in the basketball team and their captain was the red emperor, she hated the most.

She looked at him incredulously. "It was like you didn't have a seatmate." She replied at him without batting an eyelash. He gasped but then laughed out loud. They caught the attention of the student body.

"Someone is on her period." Rina joked.

Keiko glared at her. She raised her hands in surrender. Keiko rolled my eyes and grabbed tuna sandwich and fresh strawberries and ordered water to the cafeteria lady. She smiled at Keiko and put the water on her tray.

"Keiko, you should eat more than that." She reprimanded her.

She smiled sheepishly. "I will be full with this, Aunt Chia." She said to her. She was closed to all the cafeteria personnel and even the janitorial department. They were like her extended family outside her home.

She moved to the cashier to pay for her food. It was Aunt Ria, she smiled at her then frowned at the food in her tray but didn't say anything. Keiko gave her payment and she gave her the change.

"They were always worried about your appetite you know that." Libbie said when they were seated in their usual seats.

She sighed. "I am trying to eat a lot, okay. Just I didn't feel like it today." She answered her. They nodded in response. Yeah, she was the kind of person who had little appetite.

Honey touched her hair, which she usually did. "I really like your light brown hair and it was so shiny and has the perfect wave and those loose curls that are natural as well." She uttered.