Chapter 9:

Looking at the beautiful garden of Honey's grandma made it feel light and relaxing. The aura was so peaceful that worries were dispersing for a while and make mind think things through. This place would be a good recollection place for students and for them to see how beautiful life in a country side. Well, none of them would think like that now. Keiko's thought were flowing non-stop as she appreciates the scenery in her sight.

They were now, settling their bags in their big room to be shared by the girls like always. It was in the second floor of the house and you could gawk down at the beautiful garden and pond.

The girls were now excited to go out and see the beach just near town. Yeah, it would be not be walking distance from here but if you wanted to get some exercise you could do that. But looking at the girls, they would just bother a driver than walked that far.

"Keiko, why are you not changing?" Rina asked already wearing her black bikini and was just topping it off with denim shorts and a loose shirt.

"I didn't bring one," Keiko replied as she sat on the balustrade of the terrace and looked at the clear blue sky.

They all looked at Keiko. "What?" They shrieked kind of loud enough to be heard by the people in the house.

Keiko covered her ears and laughed at their expression. "I don't feel like going for a swim," she replied to them.

They all looked worried. "Why?" Rina asked worry in her tone.

Well, the girls would really be worried because Keiko was the kind of person who loves water and most of all she liked beaches. But this time she was not feeling a tad bit excited about it. It was like to them of her having sickness.

Keiko smiled, "doesn't mean I'm not bringing one I wouldn't go," she clarified. "There is no doubt on how I love the beach but there's a time I don't like to swim but I will love to walked around and see its beauty. But fortunately, not today, I am a bit under the weather since I didn't like how my ride on the train started."

What they didn't know? The night before they go here, she has a severe headache and turned out she was having fever. But before that when she was about to go home, she was attacked by the Seijuro Akashi fans club not being happy by their recent date. While she was walking to grab some yogurt before going home, they waited for her just around the block and trapped her in an alley.

While she was struggling from their grips which was strong and she was outnumbered by the moment. They dumped a very big bucket of ice into her. It was not a nice feeling and they even did lay some punches that were so not nice places too.

Thankful enough that Hikari was the one in the store and saw her bruised and was shaking from the cold ice that was just dumped to her. She asked her what happened but she kept her mouth shut and didn't tell her a thing.

Then the night she went home, she slumped in the sofa still shivering continuously and was having slight coughing. And she was thankful again that no one was going to be home because they were all overseas.