Chapter 12:

Seirin High lost so terribly in the Inter-High but the way the girls saw it their fighting spirit didn't falter but their two rookies still didn't get a grip yet. So when their coach decided to have training in the beach, Keiko and the girls decided to see if the training will be a good thing for their friend. Since Aomine was his light in Teiko but that didn't mean Tetsu and him were not in the same team that Tetsu wouldn't be connected to him. Tetsu did treat him as best friends before it turned sour.

But there was this night when the girls were walking home just after they grabbed some snacks from the convenience store. They saw Tetsu and his friend-cum-teammate Taiga Kagami talking about how he used him to prove his existence. That he was proving his former teammates who forgot to trust that he was there and would let them score a point. And he was saying that he was not the Kuroko of Teiko but he was Tetsuya Kuroko of Seirin High.

The four of them smiled that finally, he went out of his own dark shadows and he could properly guide his light to the top. "Kagami-san is definitely a perfect pair for Kuro-chan," Honey stated looking at the pair who was walking out of the court.

"But he's like Ahomine," Rina remarked with agony. Kagami and Aomine were peas in the same pod. Hot-headed, straightforward, grows too fast; the two men were like that. She wondered what was different with Kagami this time.

They agreed on Rina there.

Kagami really was like Aomine who was growing like a monster day by day but Keiko thinks Tetsu knows how to handle it this time.

---------------------------------------------------------

The beach where Seirin High basketball club going was not the beach that Keiko was thinking but it was still a beach so let their training begin and the girls and her would have fun first before going to them. Then by the time they got to where they were practicing, Tetsu was already lying in the sand.

Honey ran into him and poked his face. "Keiko! Kuro-chan is dead," she said teary eyed and looked at her friends sadly.

"Who are you?" the coach, Riko Aida, shouted at them.

"Is he really dead? Should we dig a grave?" Rina jumped in the teasing. She knelt down and poked Kuro-chan too.

"I should look for a monk to pray for his soul," Libbie said as she wipes her fake tear.

Tetsu waved his hands. "I'm alive," he muttered tiredly. Honey, Rina and Libbie jumped in joy and hugged him even if he was sweaty.

Keiko on the other hand was really amazed on how their coach thought about this kind of training. This was a great way to strengthen them. Her feet buried from the sand and she kicked the sand, to find what this training is for. The sand in the beach and the no bounce ball play was pure genius.

"Kuroko, who are they?" The whole team asked Kuroko as he sat up and pushed the girls away from him.