Chapter 21:

"This is going to be our first official match since we were kids, Akashi," Keiko remarked seriously as she was guarding the captain of the GOM.

Akashi smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, because we are both afraid to see what would happen if we really clash to each other," he responded. "Keiko, Seijuro and I will show you how we regret what we have done for you to lose faith on me."

Keiko eyes widen in shock. "Seijuro is already gone, Akashi. But you are still the emperor whether anyone like it or not."

"Yes, I will ask for his help if he is here," Akashi replied. "I am sure he will be happy to help."

"I am sure he will gladly take the challenge of helping. But I didn't lose faith on you or the emperor for that is his belief and I respect that. Being absolute in everything has been running in your genes for a long time, Akashi," Keiko responded. It would be more challenging if the absolute emperor was here but the emperor and the Akashi standing in front of her was one.

"Still, I will give my best to make up for what I did," Akashi answered sincerely.

Keiko smiled. "I will do my best to stop you, the emperor."

"I will also do my best to you stop you, the empress," Akashi remarked and put his game face.

Keiko knew then that there is no more chat happening between them. Yeah, Seijuro and Sei were two different individuals but also had similarities. But today was not the day to focus on that. Today, she had to stop this emperor from gaining a point ahead of them.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Is this even a high school basketball game?" Kath utters in horror. Her eyes were hurting in following the movements of six players. Their speed was monstrous, the dribbling was splendid and the passing was unimaginable but most importantly no one had scored for five minutes with the stealing of the ball back and forth.

"Gosh, my eyes can barely keep up with them," Julia grumbled as she rubbed her hurting eyes. She could barely keep them open to follow the movements.

---------------------------------------------------------

"No wonder the girls never entered the zone," Tetsuya stated.

"If they did back then I am sure that we will be annihilated like the teams we had defeated during our middle school," Midorima assessed, horrified with the sudden conclusion that the girls were on a different level when they were barely blossoming in their third year.

"For them to block and have a one on one match with Kise, Aomine and Kagami with those slender arms is a big shocker already but I am bit at awe that the girls can properly do plays while the other three are in the state of zone," Kotaro said excitedly as he watched the game with his eyes wide open not letting a single moment pass by.