Chapter 40.5

"I want the flowers of the girls to match their partners. Like Aomine and Satsuki, she needs to have a blue bouquet to match Aomine's. It will be the same for others. Shall I name the partners and you write their corresponding color?" Keiko speaks to their flower arranger and coordinator.

"That will greatly help us, Keiko-san," the flower arranger says.

"Then Shin will bring his girlfriend and she will be paired with him, the color is green. Tetsu will be paired with Honey, the color is light blue. Murasakibara will be paired with Libbie and the color is purple. The last one will be Ryota and Rina and the color is yellow." Keiko enumerates with ease since she has decided for these pairings in her mind for days. She is just worried about Libbie seeing the girlfriend of Shin.

"How about the chapel? Have you decided what arrangement you like from the representation we have presented on you?" the coordinator asks hasten the pace a bit. She knows that Keiko-san has a meeting after theirs.

Keiko smiles gratefully to her wedding coordinator. "I want the simple one. I want the decorations where the ball like arrangements hanging on the side of the benches of the church, with the alternate decoration of candles insides cages. But rather than red carpet, I want it white, not furry but rather a bit rougher to people who have difficulty handling heels."

"We'll do that then, Keiko-san. Anymore suggestions for your wedding?"

"No, I think I have already said what I wanted. So I entrust the rest to your hands," Keiko says to her coordinator and flower arranger.

"Then we'll leave you and get the arrangement ready for your wedding."

"Thank you. I will see the finish product at the wedding." Keiko stands to say goodbye and then let Kato-san guides the two out of the house. "It's time to meet the hardest one."

-------------------------------------------

"He's waiting for you in the room, Kinomoto-san."

"Thank you, Kijima-san." Keiko opens the door to the study room of the old Akashi. She has to face this problem of theirs before she becomes a person with the same surname as him. At least, for her to show respect on the old one and for the relationship between the family to be more, civil than the frosty one.

"I hope you can change his mind, Kinomoto-san," Kijima remarks and then retreats.

Keiko smirks ironically then wipes it off her mouth. "Good morning, Akashi-san," she greets with civility. She is even calling him as Akashi-san rather than soon-to-be-grandfather. How can she change the old man's mind? That is like asking for a miracle on her part but as she understands the old man's worries about the marriage and the falling out, which will never happen to Seijuro and her, that may or may not cause something like how Masaomi Akashi felt or on how the old man has felt with his.