Chapter 31:

Keiko looked at herself in the mirror, checking how she looked and how neat her tied hair was. She then turned her head to the side and looked at the pair of top and bottom clothing, she had chosen for the party tonight. Well, she was still undecided on whether she would attend or not. She was after all confirming their relationship by attending the said party.

"Keiko, are you done? It is almost time for the party. We better get going if we don't want to be late."

Keiko sighed before answering her mom's statement. "Go ahead without me. I'll be picking up the girls in the apartment," she shouted back.

"Okay, Keiko. I'll see you at the party."

Keiko stood up and then reluctantly walked towards the hanging clothes in her closet. She had chosen a simple combination for the party, a white short sleeves blouse and a black wide leg pants and a pair of two-inch ankle strap heels in black color. She didn't have a choice or let her say that she was given no choice because she knew that Seijuro would definitely not wait for a long time and that he was right that the feeling of this relationship was far stronger than the last two ones. So, she better man up and confirm what had been waited for long years by both of their families.

­------------------------------------------------

"Why did you change into a dress?" Rina asked as soon as she sart beside Keiko in the car.

Keiko looked down to her newly chosen floral print sleeveless dress. "Well, I think my color combination is a bit unfit for the party." And Seijuro called her, earlier, telling to wear a dress and not something that she would wear on her office. That hit a mark, so she had no choice but to choose something else to wear.

"Yeah, I think black and white is more fitting in your office rather than a party but for you to wear a dress..." she mused then looked at her friend's ensemble from top to bottom, "I am bit perturbed by it, since you hated wearing dresses in formal occasions."

Keiko just shrugged her shoulder and looked out of the window. She didn't want to continue the interrogation of her friend even if she was doing it cautiously. After all, she couldn't be bothered by this when the huge trouble would be later when she arrived. And she detested it, every step of the way.

"I see," Rina remarked with a smile. "End of conversation. Greg, please hurry and pick up the two girls in the apartment."

"We'll be there in five minutes, Rina," Greg replied with a smile.

------------------------------------------------

"You're looking paler and paler each step you take in this stairs, Kei," Libbie stated in worry as she examined the complexion of Keiko. She touched the forehead of Keiko, pulled her hand away then gasped at the same time. "You're cold," she yelped.