Chapter 25:

Keiko swiped through the contract on her hand and she then sighed when her eyes had a glimpse of her tray full of documents in front of her. She was only been in the office for a week and documents that needed her attention were piling up like snow in winter. But at least, she was done with the meetings on all departments and had a talk with them about the company and their work.

"Ms. Keiko, may I remind you of your ten o'clock meeting with Mr. Tan from the Sapphire Hotel and Casino. And I want to ask you when will I schedule a meeting with Mr. Akashi on the renewal of partnership with them? They have called to make an appointment about it." Sora entered the room with her notebook on her hand, opened and a pen readied to write about the confirmation.

Keiko didn't look up and continued reading on the contract in her hand. "I will see, Mr. Tan on the conference room and call the marketing head and legal team head and tell them to sit in the meeting. And about the meeting on Mr. Akashi, do I have a free schedule this month?" That was the time she gazed away from the paper in her hand to her secretary.

Sora looked down and scanned in her planner. She swiped through the pages till the end of the month and shook her head. "But you have a free hour on the 25th," she informed.

"An hour will not do," Keiko responded. It was a big contract and she wanted to study it thoroughly before facing with the emperor. She could not come half prepared on that meeting. "Tell them that I will put them on schedule at the second of week of next month. After all, the contract still has three months before expiration. Is that all?"

Sora nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Yes," she answered. "The ten o'clock meeting, Ms. Keiko," she reminded again before going out. She now really idolized her boss. She was kind and approachable when it was a normal day in the office but she was totally different when a meeting or a conference was happening in the building with her on the fort. She demanded for respect just by looking at her. But for now, she had to face the stoic secretary of Mr. Seijuro Akashi.

---------------------------------------------------------

Keiko went straight into her office after the dreadful meeting with the head of the Sapphire Hotel. How the hell that man became the top of the hotel organization when the man itself didn't know what's happening below him. She wanted to fire the man in that instant if he didn't get pale from nervousness.

She opened the door to her office, only to see Akashi seated on the receiving couch in her office. She raised a brow at him but smiled, detached. "What did I do to deserve the presence of Mr. Akashi?" she stated calmly.

Seijuro looked at Keiko with his stoic expression. "I have received the message you had your secretary sent to me," he straightforwardly went to the reason of his visit. "I think we have to talk about the contract sooner than later, Keiko."

Keiko sighed. "Even if I wanted to, Akashi, my schedule can't fit another meeting. And if you ever say that it will be a fast signing then I think we have different opinion on that. If you wanted it a fast one, send a proposal to my secretary, the same one or a new one. I will study it and we'll talk about it when I am done." She walked towards her desk, not even inviting Akashi to have a seat on one of the chairs in front of her table.