Chapter 6:

Keiko and the girls were now running because they were late for the game of Teiko. And it was all the fault of Honey, she was late again and she even asked them to buy popcorn and drinks before going in. Since she was their baby, they let her do what she wanted. The line for the popcorn was so long but she still insisted on buying.

They then entered the arena and the crowd was cheering one sidedly for Teiko. It was booming with cheers for them. The four of them exchanged glances. This was a reap-off to the opponents. They would lose moral in fighting Teiko but she did hope they would fight like the same. She smiled all of sudden when she saw her dearly beloved enemies sitting just right there totally oblivious to her.

Evidently, they heard the restroom incident with the red emperor but she was prepared that time together with Rina. They just walked around in the campus and enter her favorite Sumo club. Rina and she knew some of them and they asked them beforehand to crush some girls because they bullied her.

They agreed to her favor because they heard it from their classmates that there was a girl thrown by stones but they didn't know it was her. So as they enter the club and there were no people around. The girls entered smiling evilly then closed the door and locked it.

"Caught you," she stated and laughed frantically even Rina was laughing so hard.

They were furious with their laughing but when they were ready to charge the sumo guys went out to the connecting room which was their locker. Their eyes gleamed and hugged the girls with their sweaty body. Rina and she were into laughing fits but they bid goodbye to the guys and said, "Take care of them."

They were quiet for a while but that didn't mean she would stop from bullying them. They bruised her all over so she was not done yet. Rina looked at her knowing where she was looking at and she nodded. They sat behind them and thankfully it was free.

The game was so heated that the whole crowd was not cheering for Teiko. It was half to the opponent and half to them. That was a good thing.

Libbie and Honey were enjoying the game like little brats when Midorima-kun and Mu-chan scored a point. She looked at Rina and has the look that they were enjoying this so much. Rina just shrugged in return and watched the game.

Keiko saw the growth of Aomine and it was frightening that he was crashing his opponents. This didn't look good. If he was growing in that kind of speed then he would wear off the impact of basketball to him. She sighed at the thought of the outcome and it didn't look good.

When the game was finish and the whole crowd was cheering and jumped in joy when Teiko won. Rina and she did that too with not so pure intention. The popcorn that Honey and Libbie were eating was tap lightly by the two of them then it hit the girls and she loved Honey and Libbie that they chose cheese as flavor. Then Rina and she puffed the cap of their drinks and were directly pointed at them. And guessed what? They had a free cola shower in care of Rina and her.

They acted shock but there were happiness in their eyes and the girls knew that. The crowd that saw what happened were shock but then laughed out loud at the girls. They glared at them but Rina and she just smiled in return. "Ice cold shower," Rina muttered.