Chapter 27:

"What do you want to order, Keiko?" Rina inquired as she looked at the menu board at Maji Burger. They were so much to choose from and they usually didn't eat in Maji Burger since they were in America for quite some time.

Keiko tilted her head, thinking on what to order for her. "Well, I'll just have a burger and strawberry milkshake, how about you?"

"I like chocolate shake but I like chicken burger more than beef," Rina answered back. "I will have those. But I want to puke when I see Kagami and Aomine's tray." She looked at the tray of the two in repugnance. How could they eat that much?

"You're on vacation, Libbie. Eat like a normal person," Honey complains and glowered at the gloomy Libbie.

Keiko and Rina snapped their head towards the two fighting over food.

"I can't," Libbie uttered in dismay. "I have a shoot tomorrow and I need a flat tummy for it," she reasoned out.

Honey sighed and rolled her eyes at the antic of her friend.

Keiko then smiled when an idea popped into her head. "Shin," she called and gestured for Shin to come to her.

Rina chuckled when she stitched what Keiko was doing.

Midorima walked towards Keiko with a confused look. "Why Kei," he question in bewilderment.

Keiko kept her smile to herself and kept her calm face towards Shin. "Well, I will ask you what girl do you prefer a thin one or one with more body, you have to answer the latter," she appealed to Shin. This would not make it obvious to Shin but obvious to Libbie.

"Why do I have to answer that, Kei?" Midorima uttered uncertain.

"Just follow her command, Midorima," Seijuro said stern.

Midorima looked at the Akashi, sighed but nodded his head. As if he could say no to this man, he was sure if he rejected, his training would be hell.

"Thanks Shin," Keiko said in glee and gratefulness. "So, Shin, what girl do you prefer," she said in a louder voice to get the attention of Libbie and she noticed the perking up of Libbie's ears and straightening of her spine. "A thin one or a fuller body?"

"A fuller body," Midorima reluctantly answered.

Keiko chuckled in amusement and Rina was covering her mouth to halt her laughter. "Well, that's news, I am sure that your fans will like to know that," Keiko mused.

"I am sure they will love to know that," Rina affirmed and almost laughed when Libbie ordered a meaty burger and upgraded her drink into a large one. Trust Keiko to do something unusual, she thought to herself.