Chapter 11:

Days had passed and everything went in a blur like always. The four of them were busy facing their laptops for five consecutive days in their rest house in the country side. Not the one where they went but a different one. This place was their sanctuary of peace and serenity and here they were like the old times when no one was close with the generation of miracles. It was just them, as in Rina, Libbie, Honey and her.

They were still so busy doing some paper works that needed to be passed for their absences in school. It was like they were home schooling but there was a little differences. "Gosh! This is punishment." Rina groaned in frustration and they agreed with her.

"This is the last one after all. So let's finish this before the day ends," Keiko said and they shouted yes.

They may be in seclusion but they were still updated in what was happening there. Nanny told her that Akashi was visiting the house waiting for her to show up even if they told him that she wouldn't show up in that house ever again. She even explicated the details quite thoroughly and how heartbroken she was seeing that kind of Seijuro Akashi.

The whole team was texting them and was so not favor to them. They sent messages that the boys were trying to be the way they were but it was not really that easy so that they should loosen up a bit and meet with them. They even sent them tickets to their last game.

From: Satsuki Momoi

Kei-chan, I'm not here to tell you to come back. I sent this message to tell you that Tetsu is having the hard time and is being saddened by the course of events in the team.

Momoi sent that message and Keiko hurriedly pack some light things to visit Tetsu to ask him about his position. "Just as we thought, he will be the one suffering the most because he's the shadow and needs someone to cast his magic passes," Rina muttered with this gloomy face.

"I know. It is never easy being a shadow; we all know that by looking at it. He's the best player because he's the one who controls the game play," Keiko replied as she tie her hair and put on her cap. "I should go now. I think I will be back by tomorrow morning." They nodded and whispered encouragement to be passed to Tetsu or Kuro-chan to them.

Keiko was seating alone on the train as she looked outside not gazing at the view. She just absentmindedly looked but her mind was somewhere else. That elsewhere was the memories of Aka and she made with the six months connection. She might be mad at him but that didn't mean the memories they built together were not beautiful.

She sent text to Tetsu to meet her at this place at exactly 3 in the afternoon. She couldn't meet him in Maji Burger not even on her favorite ice cream shop because she knew that there would be eyes there.

She saw Tetsu wearing his school uniform still and was looking around. He might not recognize her because of her outfit. Even the girls and she didn't recognize who she was when she's in this get up. She walked towards his direction and hugged him suddenly. "Tetsu!" She shouted in joy of meeting him.

"Keiko!" Tetsu pushed Keiko back and looked if it really was her.